Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

just seen them new pics of paige. she looks so frail, yikes, that coke must be real good

"Daryl" is dumber than anything WWE has done in a while. Okada being in the G1 is dumb too. #NJPWlogic tho.

WWE should start putting their champion in the MITB and RR matches.

Love the Rainmaker as a finisher..Keeps with the tradition of how the Japanese fans look at a lariat..Plus, most of the time, Okada makes it look devastating..And it's just a good old fashioned move that doesn't require all the extra BS to make it look effective..

Rainmaker>>>>>>>>>One Winged Angel..

Love the Rainmaker as a finisher..Keeps with the tradition of how the Japanese fans look at a lariat..Plus, most of the time, Okada makes it look devastating..And it's just a good old fashioned move that doesn't require all the extra BS to make it look effective..

Rainmaker>>>>>>>>>One Winged Angel..

Man it doesn't look devistating at all. Serious.

I have ラリアット tattooed on the crook of my arm cuz I love hearing it yelled in Japanese. But to be honest, the rainmaker is crap as a finisher but the announcers sell the hell out of it.

Still blowed about Daryl. Legit gonna get a Daryl tattoo in memory of the little guy this week along with my Destino eye on my elbow.

Last edited:
DFSwA7hXcAAvQKh.jpg:large

Jeff Cobb doing motion capture for Braun Strowman in 2K

Back
Top Bottom