Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Look terrible on defense and Missing coutinho's playmaking abilities on offense badly. Don't expect much from Liverpool this season tho Everton will finish higher than them.
Bingo. Need to sign Virgil Van Dijk for the backline. Definitely need Coutinho, and if they end up selling him, they better figure out how to sign someone.

There is sugar in the swirl Btendas.

Like the swirl you and Paige created

giphy.gif

Wow what a match. These two dudes just work so well together and that 30 min time limit definitely makes the urgency that much higher which made for an amazing match.

Rep

Funny I was just looking at Su Yung and thought to myself she looks like the Onryo wrestler that wrestled in the japanese indys

It isn't the newest of gimmicks but It is a fun one none the less, especially considering the performers are taking something usually culturally relevant and making it "New again. Generationally, at least in Japan, the belief in spirits and things of that nature isn't quite so acknowledged anymore so it brings something that once was the common belief and modernizing it in a way that is relatable.

In Korea, the vengeful/revenge thing is a cultural standard/norm even having it's own term (which eludes me at this current time) for the driving force to enact revenge upon someone or something for being wronged.

So even tho they are in the final 4 this weekend, the other guys are out there still trying to get points in matches?? Why ??

Back
Top Bottom