Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Summer's nice from the neck down, but from the neck up she's looking like a blonde Neville in that pic

But seriously... All those people are blithering idiots :smh:...

Yeah they are..People need to quit boo-hooing over athletes doing stupid stuff and getting hurt..I genuinely feel bad for his family and the grief they're going through..I'd hate to be in their shoes..But that guy should've known better..If you're a pro athlete and making millions of dollars (or have the potential to) then you don't get caught up in dumb situations..Especially in today's time where you've had dozens of examples of how quickly your life can change by making a bad choice..Stay off motorcycles, don't be in the club at 3 am, and don't screw these Instagram garden tools..

See... I think they should be able to do all these things... Responsibly...

You can ride bikes responsibly... Helmet, speed limits, country/Canyon roads... No need to ride bikes in the city...

Be at the club at 3am... Have a couple off duty's playing security... Don't make an *** of yourself... Don't do something that will make the Internet...

Smash those thot's... Just give them a new S7 Edge or iPhone and take their crappy phone :lol:...

Responsiblity...

See... I think they should be able to do all these things... Responsibly...

You can ride bikes responsibly... Helmet, speed limits, country/Canyon roads... No need to ride bikes in the city...

Be at the club at 3am... Have a couple off duty's playing security... Don't make an *** of yourself... Don't do something that will make the Internet...

Smash those thot's... Just give them a new S7 Edge or iPhone and take their crappy phone :lol:...

Responsiblity...

I think they should be able to do that stuff too..But they won't do any of it responsibley..These fools get some money and lose their damn minds..

Glad yall have forgiven The Hulkster

:nthat:

He ain't forgiven at all..Dude's a douche and I'm glad the E fired him..But the whole video thing was wrong regardless of his racial views..

AxSTV is a great channel man

It really is man..They have great music and comedy shows..And I really dig the Dan Rather interview show..

I think JR is doing pretty good calling NJPW..He definitely has some mic rust, but I'm sure he'll be right back to his normal quality within a couple weeks..I hope his deal with AXStv leads to him calling some of the major NJPW ppvs in the future..

Andre the Giant Battle Royale is going to held on the Smackdown before Wrestlemania
laugh.gif
Seem like they don't want to pay all those people a Wrestlemania check..
Basically the only reason.

laugh.gif

Seriously if Hulk can't live comfortably now with this reward for the rest of his life he's an idiot. Fk a Wrestlemania he just got his checks for the next 20 Manias :lol:

Last edited:
Gawker will just declare bankruptcy... They're going to settle in the long run... He has ZERO chance if getting 115M... He's going to be lucky to get 5M like I said...

And Gawker is already appealing the decision....

And Hogan has to pay a lawyers...

Back
Top Bottom