• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why I've never listened to it before, but this Something To Wrestle with Bruce Prichard is pure gold..

B Sox B Sox those WWF shirts are money..Is your girl gonna let you frame that Bella pic and put it next to the bed or is she the jealous type?..

PGSGNTWT - Copy.jpg
The Air USO’s with the new fresh UCE shirt. CACD9B67-B9DB-4D23-AB9E-FAD89684DA52.png CACD9B67-B9DB-4D23-AB9E-FAD89684DA52.png CACD9B67-B9DB-4D23-AB9E-FAD89684DA52.png

Don't know why I've never listened to it before, but this Something To Wrestle with Bruce Prichard is pure gold..

B Sox B Sox those WWF shirts are money..Is your girl gonna let you frame that Bella pic and put it next to the bed or is she the jealous type?..
I think she'll be cool with it :lol:

NTWTSS-Someone better keep an eye out for 3 packages today..Tracking says it'll be delivered by 8pm today..

How is NTWT doing today?

I saw B Scouse got his SS gifts.

Why do I get a feeling Case got me? If I don't open a Thai Ladyboy I am gonna be upset.

Case Case STWW is great. Best wrestling podcast out.

B Sox B Sox must've gotten a bunch of miskeen shirts, girbaud shorts and pinwheel hardwood classic fitteds if @Peep Game was his SS

It really is..I've listened to 3 episodes since last night..Prichard's impressions are really bad and he's kinda full of himself at times, but overall it's a very solid pod with a lot of good info..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom