• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall realize Total Divas is a TV show?

giphy.gif

As a viewer of this thread, you portray being an idiot perfectly. It doesn't matter if it's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, you're clueless about something or don't know much about anything. Then you have a even stupider looking avatar. You definitely are a lackey to BSOX and the Fat Japanese Wrestling fan.

Anything on yalls minds wrestling wise.

Yall have been out of control with the #smallTalk all week man

Man until Wrestle Kingdom IDGAF ab anything WWE related.

Is this the first year that we don't have any big names leaving NJPW? Last few years they have lost a big name to WWE.

Is this the first year that we don't have any big names leaving NJPW? Last few years they have lost a big name to WWE.

Yea, haven't cared about much this last quarter of the year.

If I turn anything on, it is some old stuff.

I feel like i am at a point where I have seen everything wrestling has to offer.

As a viewer of this thread, you portray being an idiot perfectly. It doesn't matter if it's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, you're clueless about something or don't know much about anything. Then you have a even stupider looking avatar. You definitely are a lackey to BSOX and the Fat Japanese Wrestling fan.

For an absentee thread member, you sure do pop off at the mouth like you have posted anything worth while at all.

So maybe you should go back to the "Official NT How to get ****ed Thread", your clown shoes legit check thread, and "NT Confessions: I am just as unpopular online as I am IRL" threads and crawl back to the cesspit from whence you came.

WK is the only thing I am looking forward to wrestling wise at this point. The RR has been trashed the last few years so I can't even get pumped for that anymore. But at least I got NJPW.

report: I have received word that somebody sent me a high end oil diffuser and I'm wondering how they knew me so well.

am I that much of an obvious hipp--never mind.

Elias World Tour only has a few dates left this year, and luckily for my elf they restocked on concert tees in his size.

WK is the only thing I am looking forward to wrestling wise at this point. The RR has been trashed the last few years so I can't even get pumped for that anymore. But at least I got NJPW.
2016 one was good up until Triple H won. Ambrose winning would've made it an all time great Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom