• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mkgbguvTLb1qhjbxeo2_400.gif

:lol:

all right all right, break up the butt hockey.

sheezus.

what's the biggest upset you can remember offhand?

I always appreciated KO making a statement in his debut.

...and to answer the main eventing question, the last match on a card is the Main Event, period.

that's why the phrase "show-stealer" exists, the show stolen is that of the showcase match.

sheezus.

...and to answer the main eventing question, the last match on a card is the Main Event, period.

that's why the phrase "show-stealer" exists, the show stolen is that of the showcase match.

Brock beating Taker at WM.

sheezus.

The kid vs razor >

sheezus.

Biggest Upset: was gonna say Razor/Kid.

Main event: yeah,. it's the last match, that is usually why the majority is there. You can have a main event feel, but it isn't the main event or it is a co-main.

sheezus.

Goldberg vs Brock at survivor series last year

Brock beating Taker at WM.

in hindsight, like, how tf is that an upset...but at the time it was like "nah, not happening." perfect buildup to the match.

the moment that third F-5 hit it was like "wait...no, right?"

one of the few times I've ever made the :wow: face at something that I was watching on TV. me and the homie agape in stunned silence. amazing moment.

The kid vs razor >

classic choice, dig it. I tried to pick something else but that is pretty much The Answer.

also, let us not forget the grand and serendipitous ascent of the Maharaja! no one gave the Lion of India a chance, and he triumphed over all of his detractors!

Brock vs. Taker was more of a shocker than an upset.

Shocker: Surprise

Upset: No chance in hell it could/would/should happen.

I wouldn't consider Brock vs. Taker an UPSET
Taker's streak at WM him being able to always find a way to win. It's an upset and also a shocker at the same time. Which makes it an upset even more.

Taker's streak at WM him being able to always find a way to win. It's an upset and also a shocker at the same time. Which makes it an upset even more.

But 1-2-3 Kid was a nobody vs. an Upper Main Carder in Scott Hall.

A HOFer beating another HOFer (regardless of the Streak), just can't compare to that.

But we can agree to disagree, I consider Brock vs Taker a surprise moment

WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall was involved in an incident with WWE Legend King Kong Bundy back in late November in Staten Island, New York.

The incident happened at a fan convention but it was discussed by Brutus “Ed Leslie” Beefcake and former WWE announcer Sean Mooney on Mooney’s “Prime Time” podcast on MLW Radio, which you can find at this link. Apparently Hall had shown up late for the event after disappearing earlier. The Wrestling Observer notes that Hall was “messed up” and started yelling at Bundy, who got tired of the verbal abuse and went after Hall.

Beefcake commented that Bundy went after Hall and ended up getting his hands around Hall’s neck. Beefcake said:

“He was in a vodka rage and started messing with the wrong guy, King Kong Bundy, and things went bad for him.”

WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall was involved in an incident with WWE Legend King Kong Bundy back in late November in Staten Island, New York.

The incident happened at a fan convention but it was discussed by Brutus “Ed Leslie” Beefcake and former WWE announcer Sean Mooney on Mooney’s “Prime Time” podcast on MLW Radio, which you can find at this link. Apparently Hall had shown up late for the event after disappearing earlier. The Wrestling Observer notes that Hall was “messed up” and started yelling at Bundy, who got tired of the verbal abuse and went after Hall.

Beefcake commented that Bundy went after Hall and ended up getting his hands around Hall’s neck. Beefcake said:

“He was in a vodka rage and started messing with the wrong guy, King Kong Bundy, and things went bad for him.”
Come on hall geez

I feel for anyone that has to deal with Scott Hall on a daily basis. The level of hurt/disappointment, I wouldn't wish on any family member.

Hope he gets it together, but HOW long have we been saying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom