• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
f8e8eeca38176e5d113ca0b8f072ec15.jpg

Touché..

Not a bad card imo...

• Zack Ryder vs Mojo Rawlings
  • Breezango vs The Bludgeon Brothers
  • Baron Corbin vs Bob Roode vs Dolph Ziggler (US Championship)
  • The Usos vs "The New Day" vs Rusev & English vs Gable & Benjamin (SmackDown Tag-Team Championship)
  • Owens & Zayn vs Nakamura & "The Viper" Randy Or-ton (D-Bry & Shane McMahon as guest referees :nerd: )
  • Charlotte Flair vs Natalya (SmackDown Women's Championship-Lumberjack Match)
  • A.J. Styles vs Jinder "Juice" Mahal (WWE Championship)

Late Nite NTWT - Weekend Edition :nthat:
Will be a good show.

It very noticeable how much smaller Hogan is during the NWO days after all the cycling in the '70's & '80's.

He might even be bigger now than he was then.

vitamins H,G, and H 2
Speaking of "medicine" I remember an episode of Nitro that showed a commercial promoting Ecstasy. It was CALLED Ecstasy and the commercial had many strobing lights.

I had Nitro episodes on DVDs before the network came out, so I have to go back and find the episode and upload it. When I saw it in 2011, I was like DAMN

Speaking of "medicine" I remember an episode of Nitro that showed a commercial promoting Ecstasy. It was CALLED Ecstasy and the commercial had many strobing lights.

I had Nitro episodes on DVDs before the network came out, so I have to go back and find the episode and upload it. When I saw it in 2011, I was like DAMN

They were ahead of their time.

Russo came up with molly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom