• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your promos suck like Mia Khalifa. Keep running NY into L’s...Your reggie consumption must have made you forget I am in every LIJ roll call tag cause I’m in the damn group too. :lol: :smh: also I laughed when your truck got broken into. That is worse than any promo you could cut. :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
35ar5f4x4agz.gif

I think people forget I can be rather ruthless. Reminders are necessary from time to time. 4B984D4A-EE7D-4DFE-9725-18F087F0C1EB.jpeg
Ruthless? I knew you was cake. Laughing at somebody stealing something from me? You sound like a trash human too me. I'm rich boi don't let my gimmick in here fool you. I stay in Bama now from the MECCA New York. You better think why somebody would move down south.

Your promos suck like Mia Khalifa. Keep running NY into L’s...Your reggie consumption must have made you forget I am in every LIJ roll call tag cause I’m in the damn group too. :lol: :smh: also I laughed when your truck got broken into. That is worse than any promo you could cut. :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
ECBBDB40-4B85-417F-AF92-755ED5D1BC60.png
81931485-67EB-4D5C-B8EE-2CDBE9222BAE.jpeg

Disention in the group.
EBDF5CF8-B4A6-4E25-A53A-89AE06B0D68B.png
Would have never seen that in the NT shield.

Ruthless? I knew you was cake. Laughing at somebody stealing something from me? You sound like a trash human too me. I'm rich boi don't let my gimmick in here fool you. I stay in Bama now from the MECCA New York. You better think why somebody would move down south.
Worked this Jabroni into a shoot. :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Plus you been told us you’re a snitch so there was no reason to wonder why you migrated down south once **** got hot like Mason Betha. I know you Jules!!! :lol:

Worked this Jabroni into a shoot. :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
Plus you been told us you’re a snitch so there was no reason to wonder why you migrated down south once **** got hot like Mason Betha. I know you Jules!!! :lol:

#Tranquilo

tumblr_oi7h7sRuXc1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom