• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Dean is out for quite a while, may miss wm34 where the plan was for him to turn beel and face rollins.

I wonder what they do with Seth now.

Add him to the triple threat, make it a 4way?

I thought that if he is in the rumble, he draws early and lasts the longest but doesn't win the rumble.

My pick is Nakamura winning it.
Where'd you see that he's out?

Y’all really think it’s “them” holding Nakamura back?

"Does NJPW need a global recognition? Okay, I think it's important. But I don't like the way NJPW sees this issue.

Listen, every year and year this company and may be a lot of wrestling company in Japan always look at a "certain popular overseas organization". So the mindset is, that company is the best promotion in the world and we try and want to be like their.

Our wrestlers know that they are superior. Most of our wrestlers know that they are better than those who work for "that company" but they don't have choice to follow the trend & mindset.

The best example? Shinsuke Nakamura.
He "transfered" to that promotion to get a global recognition. Everybody in Japan and in "there" congratulated him like he has stepped up his level but guess what? He's not as great as before... right. Why?

Because whatever the competitors are doing, no matter how hard they are doing they can not be the best in the world. They can not wrestle as great as in here.

So what we have to push now is what we usually display. That's New Japan Pro Wrestling. You can promote our product, broadcast it all over the world, advertise as much as you want but don't change the style of this company."

~Tetsuya Naito

shin killed it on nxt, just cause he isnt a hit now, doesnt mean he is a failure. he is still on the ppvs and shows, it's going to be a progress. thami zayn took a while to find his groove
fans just need to be patient

Isn’t she the champ tho?

totally forgot she got it back :lol:
welp, housey really tossing all these ladies out

:rofl:

What up Julio?

Man just trying to get through this damn work week. Looking forward to Christmas and having a few days off! What's going on EVIL?

vlcsnap-2015-11-08-18h36m40s709.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom