Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up friend? :lol:
images

Last edited:
None of those guys are able to do the moves that made them valuable in the first place..Especially Steen And Generico..

Sami ain’t done **** in the E except have an awesome match with Nak and have a meaningless NXT title run..And most of y’all day KO’s Universal run was garbage..AJ the only one really flourishing bye NTWT standards..And he had years of tv experience before with TNA, so that’s expected..

But Sami has had way more great matches than just the one with Nak, and so has KO.

Dean Ambrose got hurt.. Is it a part of the storyline?

Nah

But Sami has had way more great matches than just the one with Nak, and so has KO.

Nah

I agree about KO, but Sami hasn't really done much of note..Not saying he's been garbage, but the majority of his stuff has been forgettable..And I've been saying it since the day he made his debut that KO, hands down, the best heel in the company and it's MVP..

I'm a Nak fan, and admittedly biased, so I think he'll do better things..I just don't think it's fair to blame him for the lack of success..How can he flourish when he's stuck with Ziggler and Jinder?..Most of the roster is amazing, but it doesn't come across that way on tv cause Vince is more concerned with 25 minute opening promos and backstage segments than giving his talent time in the ring to show what they can do..And that's not Shinsuke or anyone else's fault..They're all trying their best with what their given..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom