• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is on the Arizona tea cans come on man

89396ca4-8a30-4fcf-8a99-d6c1ac072cc8_1.1d8a9cf10600d7affda27b3782bad3b9.jpeg
You are right.

I forgot about that.

Yea, they would know

You collect toys and wear wrestling shirts in public you already lost this one.

I don't collect anything actually. Those pics tend to be from my work. But keen eye bubba, at least I don't wear Pelle Pelle jeans to grab my Fanta and knock off Philly cheese Guinea Pig panini.

Jules, come on fam. Best thing about Brisk was the commercials with the claymation. That **** is so syrupy, I would rather mainline Grenadine.

I don't collect anything actually. Those pics tend to be from my work. But keen eye bubba, at least I don't wear Pelle Pelle jeans to grab my Fanta and knock off Philly cheese Guinea Pig panini.

As expect from a slow southerner to think every New Yorker owns a ugly pelle pelle and even worse timbz. Must a got that from the racist parents no wonder you love the attention the fat guys give you here.

All this talk about ice tea, brisk and Arizona. Not a fan of iced tea in general, but Arnold palmers are good in my book. I lie, I do mess with passion fruit iced tea from Starbucks.

As expect from a slow southerner to think every New Yorker owns a ugly pelle pelle and even worse timbz. Must a got that from the racist parents no wonder you love the attention the fat guys give you here.

I was born in Mass though...

I applaud your effort,connoisseur of non zesty, exotic meat sandwiches, baggy *** urban denim brands, and off brand soda choices that compliment aforementioned sammiches.

Those drinks are amazing.

There's actually people who don't have water in their diet though :sick: that natural body odor :sick:

yeah, that is ******* gross.

I don't know how someone drinks no water, pisses, and thinks that seeing something that is the color of Tang is gucci.

Those drinks are amazing.

There's actually people who don't have water in their diet though :sick: that natural body odor :sick:

I drink up to 5 or 6 big glasses of water.

Your urine is supposed to be clear. That's your body telling you that it has enough water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom