• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena is currently penciled in for a bigger match at Mania than the WWE title. So let the speculation begin as to who that opponent will be...

Cena is currently penciled in for a bigger match at Mania than the WWE title. So let the speculation begin as to who that opponent will be...
Thrice in a lifetime ?
1280x720-463.jpg

Cena vs Batista maybe? I wouldn't consider that to be "bigger than the WWE title" though.

Cena vs Batista already happened at WM 26, so I don't think they'll do that a second time. Rumor is he's facing Styles again, and I really don't want AJ losing to Cena again

Yeah that's what I heard too.. He's winning the rumble and facing Styles.. :smh:

That was the rumor but the new rumor is from today's WON and supposedly those plans are scrapped.

Meltzer: "Although there are rumors about Styles vs. Cena at Mania, I’m told that right now that is incorrect, and Cena is in a much bigger match than Styles. The only thing I was told is it will be clear within a few weeks what that match is. Bigger than a WWE title match seems to limit it to a non-regular or surprise guy and the only names I can come up with would be Undertaker, Batista, Goldberg or Hogan, and at Hogan’s age with his back problems, it would surprise me if he could get cleared even if the sponsors were okay with his returning. My guess is the top of the Mania card will be shot largely on the 25th anniversary Raw because that will be the show with the largest viewing audience of the year most likely

Definitely don't want to see AJ/Cena again, even though they can put on a great match.

Cena vs Bryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom