Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p1op85c9pe1rxqftbo1_1280.png

tumblr_p1op85c9pe1rxqftbo2_1280.png

tumblr_p1op85c9pe1rxqftbo3_1280.png

Working from home today. Watched most recent NXT. Pop for Johnny Wrestling was one of the biggest I've heard at Full Sail.

Me thinks Killian Dain is going to get called up sometime soon. Eric Young is the leader of Sanity, but Dain strikes me as the star from it. I don't really see how they can have Dain and War Machine on the same roster and them not be together. If I were WWE, I'd put them together and just debut them all on main roster. Let Hanson and Rowe go after tag titles and Dain go after the IC.

Now watching WK11 all the way through. Takahashi vs Koosheeda was really good. This dude Ciabatta can go. On his match with Goto now.

Working from home today. Watched most recent NXT. Pop for Johnny Wrestling was one of the biggest I've heard at Full Sail.

Me thinks Killian Dain is going to get called up sometime soon. Eric Young is the leader of Sanity, but Dain strikes me as the star from it. I don't really see how they can have Dain and War Machine on the same roster and them not be together. If I were WWE, I'd put them together and just debut them all on main roster. Let Hanson and Rowe go after tag titles and Dain go after the IC.

Now watching WK11 all the way through. Takahashi vs Koosheeda was really good. This dude Ciabatta can go. On his match with Goto now.

Ciabatta. Jesus christ :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom