• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ready for the Kingdom of Wrestling..Serms like it’s been so long since we’ve had a show to really look forward to that delivered on the hype..

Not going to buy NJPW World just for this match so I can watch it live at like 5-6AM :lol:

Will just watch on WatchWrassling once they post it.

this

gonna hope i can avoid spoilers until then but this even def feels like it has the publics interest more than ever

this

gonna hope i can avoid spoilers until then but this even def feels like it has the publics interest more than ever

Def avoid twitter bc I’m sure spoilers will be abundant. Ill make to not post on our twitter thread bc I know y’all trying to stay spoiler free.

As a courtesy to others in the thread, those who will be live posting, Spoilers should be a must for this.

That being said, ya'll really should get the NJPW pass for this.

I watched Okada-Shibata last night after
Omega-Naito and any other year those two matches would’ve been match of the year. Barely sniffed top 5 this year which is CRAZY

I watched Okada-Shibata last night after
Omega-Naito and any other year those two matches would’ve been match of the year. Barely sniffed top 5 this year which is CRAZY

I have Omega/Naito in MY top 5 of the year. I almost would put Okada/Ciabatta there in hindsight, but at the time I didn't think it was as outstanding a match when it happened.

Listening to Post Wrestling The Best of 2017 Show and they’re choosing Okada as wrestler of the year and man this dude had SO many great matches. Incredibly blessed with so much good wrestling in 2017.

Okada-Omega Trilogy
Okada-Suzuki
Okada-Ibushi
Okada-Shibata
Okada-Suzuki G1
Okada-EVIL G1
Okada-Elgin
Okada-EVIL at KOPW

I have Omega/Naito in MY top 5 of the year. I almost would put Okada/Ciabatta there in hindsight, but at the time I didn't think it was as outstanding a match when it happened.

Man that Shibata match was tough to watch again after you know what happened after that match. Dude left it all in that ring against Okada.

Okada was easily wrestler of the year, no matter the promotion. He was a workhorse and missed pretty much zero time. AJ/Omega were close seconds, though Omega missed a bit of time. Naito probably 3rd, who also missed pretty much zero time, but his G1 was awesome.

Man that Shibata match was tough to watch again after you know what happened after that match. Dude left it all in that ring against Okada.

No doubt, Shibata gave his all, and the sad part is giving his all has pretty much cost him his career.

I have to say people are really selfish and unrealistic to want guys like Shibata, Bryan, and Angle back in the ring. I get that people have this affinity towards the past and have wonderful memories, but these dudes lives are at stake now. Is it really worth all that to see your hero die or lose function because of it?

I know very well it is mostly on them and the fans are probably a small part as to why they want to keep competing, but at somepoint someone should step in and say "look, you cannot keep doing this, be happy with the life you lead, you left it all out there, now ride off in the sunset". Especially in the case of guys like Angle and DB. They have cush jobs, just milk the money from Vince and enjoy your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom