Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20171008_184507.jpg

Fire TJP

Aye cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

Look at the finish to the Flair match. 41:45 mark. LOL Tell me what is funny/rare about it

I like how not only did Flair evade Steve Armstrong's crossbody attempt with a roll to the ropes, but that Brain basically called Road Dogg's fam a sucker beforehand.

"look at what this ******* is about to do...yup, see..."

9:45 Mark. Kathy was PISSED at Rude. Supposedly, her and her husband had a problem with this.

@PLVN
@green rhino123

this was solid *** gold tho. I absolutely love character work that translates to the general public, and for me that's a lot of what's missing these days. dig it.

I like how not only did Flair evade Steve Armstrong's crossbody attempt with a roll to the ropes, but that Brain basically called Road Dogg's fam a sucker beforehand.

"look at what this ******* is about to do...yup, see..."

this was solid *** gold tho. I absolutely love character work that translates to the general public, and for me that's a lot of what's missing these days. dig it.

spacefrap in the buildin'

You must want beef Gene. We discussed this Nak slander and what it might cause way before today homie.
But you consistently complain about the rankings of people in sports or wrestling video games, in addition to the logic or lack of it. So I imagine you don’t agree with what “they” deem accurate representations of a specific athlete’s attributes...is that a fair assessment?
Yea, I don't agree which is why I created my own system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom