Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
first thing the hair gotta go

nobody wants to cheer a guy that looks like he dipped his head in baby oil before every match

then all the big dog and early 90's south central baggy jean talk gotta go

everyone loves a heel. then turn him face

when has that not ever worked?

rock
austin
brett hart
shawn michaels
undertaker
cena
jericho

all were heels before becoming big babyfaces stars

its like vince is doing this just to **** with the fans lol

never understood this mindset, i understand when they are force feeding someone to us and I don't like it, but turn a guy heel, just to give me a reason to what exactly?
honestly reigns has perfected the cena role early, get heel heat while selling merch like a face

I seriously don't understand those that believe he doesn't have charisma, personality when he is BEING FORCED TO ACT LIKE A SUCKA A*** "suburban" dude."

How on earth is he being put in a situation to succeed?

How is that on him?

I

I seriously don't understand those that believe he doesn't have charisma, personality when he is BEING FORCED TO ACT LIKE A SUCKA A*** "suburban" dude."

How on earth is he being put in a situation to succeed?

How is that on him?

I

It's not. He's just doing what he's been told to do. Which just happens to make minimal sense

Roman has been getting "pushed" ever since the slammys in the end of 2014 when he won "wrestler of the year" even tho he his missed half the year with a hernia injury. I think that's when the crowd turned on him.

Also, he spams the superman punch like 5 times a match

WWE Network is a game changer.

Yall don't see it though

green rhino123 green rhino123 Can I get some Bruiser Broday Recommendations?
naw i waste time on there too, but i have NEVER
NarrowJointAruanas-max-1mb.gif

EVER randomly watched main event

If anyone is down to watch something

11/2/1985 WWF SNME http://network.wwe.com/share/video/33483691

SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
SNME NOV '85
NOVEMBER 02, 1985

Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant face King Kong Bundy and Big John Studd. Tito Santana vs. Randy Savage. Terry Funk, Roddy Piper, and more.

That Hogan/Andre v Bundy/Studd match was one of the biggest matches back then!!!
Great times watching that match!

Hogan & Andre teaming up was the ultimate tag team! Thank you for posting!

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

That Hogan/Andre v Bundy/Studd match was one of the biggest matches back then!!!
Great times watching that match!

Hogan & Andre teaming up was the ultimate tag team! Thank you for posting!

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

We can discuss when you finish.

I got held up because of Figs in the NBA THread, watching old No Limit videos now SMH

If anyone is down to watch something

11/2/1985 WWF SNME http://network.wwe.com/share/video/33483691

SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT
SNME NOV '85
NOVEMBER 02, 1985

Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant face King Kong Bundy and Big John Studd. Tito Santana vs. Randy Savage. Terry Funk, Roddy Piper, and more.

Man, SNME used to be SO good. The precursor to the In Your House ppvs. It was about the only time we got to see Hogan wrestle outside of Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom