• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2K Ref was out in full last night!!! @ihust1e dat dude chris dat dude chris @3dgarfly23 :smh:

tenor.gif

I’m gonna probably be the only way be who thinks either AJ wins or the match ends in a dq/count out..

I feel like I'm the only one that loves Ohno's NBA gear. Maybe it's just because he's out of shape that people think it looks bad. If it was 2012 Ohno maybe it'd look better

Crazy that velveteen is only 22.

Enjoyed his match yesterday. Hope he translates on the main roster. Sucks that our bigger fear is how the main creative treats these talented guys/women
I think his NXT career will be like Tyler Breeze. His character isn't NXT champ worthy. He'll float around the main event scene maybe competing for the title a couple times, but mostly be an upper midcarder. Maybe he'll get a special match at TakeOver like Breeze facing Liger.

No need to worry about Vince ruining VD as commentary will do it for you. I can hear it now.
If he's on Raw, Michael Cole will be like "The FLAMBOYANT Velveteen Dream! He's a very unique individual, but he just LOVES to have fun!"
If he's on Smackdown, Byron Saxton will be like "D-R-E-A-M! Come on Corey say it with me!" Corey: "This is more like a nightmare Byron."

Watched Black v Dream again...I think it's probably one of my favorite matches from this year

The payoff with Dream gaining Black's respect (even in losing) was

Wouldn't even be mad at a tag team of those 2 for the Dusty tournament

Was telling @ihust1e yesterday. It’s crazy what happens when you have good writing and can make something as simple as a wrestler wanting his opponent to say his name as the main storyline for a feud can work so well.

We don’t need no damn fake father son storyline to get something/someone over. Take notes RAW Creative writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom