• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could Cena possibly have a "much bigger match" than AJ Styles at Wrestlemania if Styles is champ? Undertaker seems like the only realistic option

Happy New Year's, you poor man's Damien Sandow.

Hey he was awesome in that movie..take as a compliment haha

oh no, Tucker made that film along with my dude Oldman. I certainly take it as a compliment. Honestly, I can't think of anyone else that fits it. Gene trying to be zestier than me.

Happy New Year Flying D

6e351268e90ae0a950bf0e88753abf76e295a151fed2a7b1bb8cbb5ed1da8b71

Kane is the most logical choice to face Taker..The story is so simple, yet meaningful..

Taker comes out on Taw and says he’s entering the RR..Kane comes out and tells him it’s a bad idea and he needs to let last year’s Mania be the end..Taker says nobody can stop him from entering the rumble cause he’s earned the right..When Takrrs music hits at Mania, Kane runs down the aisle and stops UT from entering..Since UT isn’t in the Rumble, one of the GM’s takes that opportunity to let a new talent take his spot and make his main roster debut..UT ends up costing Kane a shot at a title (or some other big match) before the end of February..Kane challenges Taker to a retirement match..They have the match at WM and beat the **** outta each other..Just as the ref is about to count to 10, both guys sit up in the ring at the same time and stare at each other as the ref counts the last 3 seconds..Match ends in a draw and both men walk out of Mania together for the last time..BOOM!..Book that **** *****es!..

So...wrestling question

Does anyone actually want to see Undertaker attempt another match?

Nope. Like Eminem, he’s been putting a stain on his legacy for awhile. Taking a full year to recover just to put on a subpar to downright bad match

Kane is the most logical choice to face Taker..The story is so simple, yet meaningful..

Taker comes out on Taw and says he’s entering the RR..Kane comes out and tells him it’s a bad idea and he needs to let last year’s Mania be the end..Taker says nobody can stop him from entering the rumble cause he’s earned the right..When Takrrs music hits at Mania, Kane runs down the aisle and stops UT from entering..Since UT isn’t in the Rumble, one of the GM’s takes that opportunity to let a new talent take his spot and make his main roster debut..UT ends up costing Kane a shot at a title (or some other big match) before the end of February..Kane challenges Taker to a retirement match..They have the match at WM and beat the **** outta each other..Just as the ref is about to count to 10, both guys sit up in the ring at the same time and stare at each other as the ref counts the last 3 seconds..Match ends in a draw and both men walk out of Mania together for the last time..BOOM!..Book that **** *****es!..

I chubbed up reading this.

Well booked, you ****ing mark.

**insert Orson Welles clapping gif**

Oh, and the Kane and Taker March goes on 2nd to last..Bith title matches follow that match to bring the crowd back up..

wish i still had my super serious steve austin making a point pic

they really do need to complete the take/kane storyline tho

I chubbed up reading this.

Well booked, you ****ing mark.

**insert Orson Welles clapping gif**

Kane and Taker can put on a good match that tells a great story and delivers..Kane is strong enough to help Taker with the impact moves and they’ve worked together enough to know exactly how each other works ..Roman was for sure not the guy to try to do that match..Not seasoned enough and not strong enough..

Kane set to wrestle Strowman at Mania.

Strowman can't do da match last minute!

A secret opponent takes his place.

Secret opponent unveiled live at Mania. The crowd goes banana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom