Wrestling Video Games, Suggestions?

I was thinking about copping a used wrestling game for my 360.. but i havent owned a wrestling game since Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain!

I remember how fun that game was, so i want to ask what was the last good Smackdown game to drop? Or more specifically which year of the smackdown vs. raw series has been good.. any insight is appreciated.. thanks in advance fellas.

I was thinking about copping a used wrestling game for my 360.. but i havent owned a wrestling game since Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain!

I remember how fun that game was, so i want to ask what was the last good Smackdown game to drop? Or more specifically which year of the smackdown vs. raw series has been good.. any insight is appreciated.. thanks in advance fellas.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

You should rent Kim Kardashian's Smackdown Here Comes The P.
I'm not sure if they still have it in stores though.
I'll check that out for you.

If you can find it on the web...there's a japanese video game called Virtual Pro Wrestling 2. VPW2 > all

If you can find it on the web...there's a japanese video game called Virtual Pro Wrestling 2. VPW2 > all

Originally Posted by Ginzo

that was random.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

that was random.

Brings back memory of me and my friend straight dominating everyone in tag team matches in the New York arena matches, suplexing people off the top of the building or whatever it was.

WWE Smackdown here comes the pain I think with the Brock Lesnar cover

Brings back memory of me and my friend straight dominating everyone in tag team matches in the New York arena matches, suplexing people off the top of the building or whatever it was.

Here Comes The Pain was probably one of the funnest games I have ever played
pimp.gif

Here Comes The Pain was probably one of the funnest games I have ever played
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Yupppp. I remember straight violating in the triple threat ladder matches I would play with my friend.. Idk much about wrestling games anymore.. nobody giving me some recent insight though. Lol. Guess I should take this up with the Xbox 360 thread.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Yupppp. I remember straight violating in the triple threat ladder matches I would play with my friend.. Idk much about wrestling games anymore.. nobody giving me some recent insight though. Lol. Guess I should take this up with the Xbox 360 thread.

Back
Top Bottom