Wrongfully convicted man who spent 24 years in prison for Brooklyn murder committed while he was on

What happens to prosecutors who goof up? Or judges who make terrible judgements? Is there no oversight committee? Don't we pay their wages?

From the judge who let a rapist go because he wouldnt fare well in jail, to THIS case here. Some sort of large scale advocacy group needs to shake things up and hold people accountable

Hop on a flight from disney land to NYC then hop on a red eye back to disney land just to fly back to NYC the next day?

Man, what? :x

Last edited:
because documentary evidence was withheld, the prosecutor back then was able to convince a jury that Fleming — who had videos and photos from the Disney vacation— could have hopped on one of 53 flights, shoot dead Darryl Rush, 22, take a flight back and then return to Brooklyn again the next day.

How ridiculous is this??

I'm laughing at how bad this argument is, and it worked!!

Like... How can a sensible person read hear this and take it serious?

Who takes a vacation from a vacation to come home and kill someone, only to return the next day??!!

Just a typical day in the United States Justice System.

And it pretty much ruined a dude's life.

And there won't be consequences.

Seems legit.

What happens to prosecutors who goof up? Or judges who make terrible judgements? Is there no oversight committee? Don't we pay their wages?

From the judge who let a rapist go because he wouldnt fare well in jail, to THIS case here. Some sort of large scale advocacy group needs to shake things up and hold people accountable
Thats the problem...very little if anything happens to the people responsible for this type of bs..usually a story gets put out about it and everybody moves on :smh:

He served a homicide sentence. Minus well let him murk 1 for free.

I hope they give him millions. So he doesn't have to work and can live the rest of his life to the fullest.

They'll prolly pay him like 100k a year.

Maaaan... Heard about this dude from Boston who got wrongfully convicted of murder. He served like 10-15 years or something when they freed him. This dude got killed like a month after he was released smh.

I'm sure the state will compensate him millions

because documentary evidence was withheld, the prosecutor back then was able to convince a jury that Fleming — who had videos and photos from the Disney vacation— could have hopped on one of 53 flights, shoot dead Darryl Rush, 22, take a flight back and then return to Brooklyn again the next day.

How ridiculous is this??

I'm laughing at how bad this argument is, and it worked!!

Like... How can a sensible person read hear this and take it serious?

Who takes a vacation from a vacation to come home and kill someone, only to return the next day??!!
jesus :smh:

Maaaan... Heard about this dude from Boston who got wrongfully convicted of murder. He served like 10-15 years or something when they freed him. This dude got killed like a month after he was released smh.

I'm sure the state will compensate him millions

I remember this. Never knew he got killed though.

Because documentary evidence was withheld, the prosecutor back then was able to convince a jury that Fleming — who had videos and photos from the Disney vacation— could have hopped on one of 53 flights, shoot dead Darryl Rush, 22, take a flight back and then return to Brooklyn again the next day.

wvdvUrz.png

Last edited:
Because documentary evidence was withheld, the prosecutor back then was able to convince a jury that Fleming — who had videos and photos from the Disney vacation— could have hopped on one of 53 flights, shoot dead Darryl Rush, 22, take a flight back and then return to Brooklyn again the next day.

wvdvUrz.png

Seems about right

Back
Top Bottom