[WSH] ******** @ [CAR] Panthers : Game 5 : 10.11.2009

30nhp2a.jpg

HTTR!http://i37.tinypic.com/30nhp2a.jpg

...If Hunter Smith can't go, the punter will be Glenn Pakulak.

Here's the coverage map :

2e515z8.jpg

Make sure to check your listings to be sure.

^ smh

we always struggle against the losing teams. i wouldn't be surprised if this comes down to the wire again..
frown.gif

This is going to be a tough game on the Road, Look for Hot Peppers to have his way with Stephen Hyer
smh.gif

We always play down to our opponent, they brought in Smith (Offensive consultant) to help the offense so hopefully he can get it rolling .

If the D plays good and stops the run maybe we can force Jake to make some bad throws.

I just pray that D.Hall can keep his head because he is going to be matched up on Steve Smith
laugh.gif

I just pray that D.Hall can keep his head because he is going to be matched up on Steve Smith

Looks like a "no win" situation for D.Hall and your boy Fred Smoot.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Looks like a "no win" situation for D.Hall and your boy Fred Smoot.
I think Smoot is injured or has been un-seated for the nickel job by Justin Tryon
smh.gif
a bum replacing a bum...

Our only hope is if Carlos can get his act together and stop dropping picks! he are only true cover corner, D.Hall is just fast and agile that is why he willbe on Smith more then likely.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I hope the ******** lose and campbell gets hurt

fixed it for you. I mean, I dont actually want his career done, but I dont want him as our starter.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

they brought in Smith (Offensive consultant) to help the offense so hopefully he can get it rolling .
the problem is, an OC cant make your QB a better player, your Oline better, or your WR's better. We have MAJOR personnel issues which cant getfixed because we have no football guy in the front office as a GM.

manamazing55 wrote:
brandonb2005 wrote:
they brought in Smith (Offensive consultant) to help the offense so hopefully he can get it rolling .

the problem is, an OC cant make your QB a better player, your Oline better, or your WR's better. We have MAJOR personnel issues which cant get fixed because we have no football guy in the front office as a GM.

I agree with half of what you said!

Before the Tampa game Jason has played pretty solid behind that poor excuse for a Offensive Line and horrible play calling...
The WR's are fine... "IF" Malcolm and Devin can ever get going it would be
eek.gif
with Santana and Cooley. But I believe we need a veteran coach/GM to stabilizeeverything.

- Play calling is way to suspect
- O-line cant protect (I think its about to time to insert Mike Williams and see if he can do better because that right side is
sick.gif
and not in a good way)

^
ok, except many of Campbells completions/yards come at the end of the half or game, when teams go in zone and he goes for dump passes.

Secondly, Malcolm and Devin have shown ZERO ability to make plays, zero. Granted its only their second year, but cmon, give us SOMETHING

laugh.gif
we get Brain Billick???? That's the bottom of the barrel for FOX announcers. Gotta get ready for him saying a lot of "Santonio Moss" and"Kelly Malcolm"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
we get Brain Billick???? That's the bottom of the barrel for FOX announcers. Gotta get ready for him saying a lot of "Santonio Moss" and "Kelly Malcolm"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL - I'm going to do a drinking game for every time Billick calls Deangelo Williams Deangelo Hall......

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

laugh.gif
we get Brain Billick???? That's the bottom of the barrel for FOX announcers. Gotta get ready for him saying a lot of "Santonio Moss" and "Kelly Malcolm"
smh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL - I'm going to do a drinking game for every time Billick calls Deangelo Williams Deangelo Hall......
RIP

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
RIP
laugh.gif

[eulogy] FlintGrey was a good man....[/eulogy]

Dude is gonna have a liver looking like Mickey Mantle's after this Panthers game alone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom