{WSH} ******** @ {DET} Lions : 10.31.2010 : WK 8

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by madj55

Remember what happened last year............
roll.gif
roll.gif
Remember when the 49ers lost to an 0-5 team last week......
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the Skins vs. Lions thread.  Stick to the topic at hand champ. 

Alright well if you're going to play that game, read the title again big guy and see what year this game is being played. 2010. So you can stick to the topic at hand too sport, cause last year doesn't have to do with this game.

Then you should spread that same message to the rest of your ******* brethren champ, below.................

"I swear I hope we don't play down to them like we always do."
laugh.gif
 whatever.

Originally Posted by henz0

My boy Stafford is back, yall bout to take that L
pimp.gif

The Lions do match up well on paper vs the Skins tho...

Lions are favored by 2.5 this game too. They haven't been favored by a decent team in years, but they've covered every spread except the Vikes this year...

Originally Posted by henz0

My boy Stafford is back, yall bout to take that L
pimp.gif

The Lions do match up well on paper vs the Skins tho...

Lions are favored by 2.5 this game too. They haven't been favored by a decent team in years, but they've covered every spread except the Vikes this year...

******** give up the most receiving yards to players out of the backfield-> Lions run alot of screens with Best= Best is going to Beast
pimp.gif
Honestly if the Lions can convert touchdowns instead of fg's when they reach the redzon they would probably have a winning record, with Stafford back I expect that to start changing. The defense needs to step their game up though, hopefully with Levy returning at MLB our linebackers aren't ghost like they have been so far this season.

******** give up the most receiving yards to players out of the backfield-> Lions run alot of screens with Best= Best is going to Beast
pimp.gif
Honestly if the Lions can convert touchdowns instead of fg's when they reach the redzon they would probably have a winning record, with Stafford back I expect that to start changing. The defense needs to step their game up though, hopefully with Levy returning at MLB our linebackers aren't ghost like they have been so far this season.

^Levy is confirmed to start by Detroit Free Press
pimp.gif
we need him back there badly. Unfortunatly I will probably miss at least the first half of the game due to a race in the morning but have the dvr set. Lions got this by a touchdown

^Levy is confirmed to start by Detroit Free Press
pimp.gif
we need him back there badly. Unfortunatly I will probably miss at least the first half of the game due to a race in the morning but have the dvr set. Lions got this by a touchdown

Back
Top Bottom