WSHH*** FIELD FIGHT

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

PYP IN DISGUISE!

laugh.gif

Dudes is *%@% for letting another man(let alone a gay man) join in a girlfight and hit a chick. Shout out ATL smh

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.[/color]

tired.gif

Same thing I was thinking.

Originally Posted by Iansmk

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.[/color]

tired.gif
why even start talking about this. its people fighting. would it be okay if it was white people? pretend its white people if this upsets you.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this @+%* out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of @+%* is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto @+%* falls in line with? White people? give me a @%@+!*! break.[/color]

im sorry but that gay dude in the beginning straight dropped those two dudes....and it was hilarious....

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Why do black people continuously record these things and put them on the net?

This type of trash isn't improving the image of the Black community one bit.

tired.gif
why even start talking about this. its people fighting. would it be okay if it was white people? pretend its white people if this upsets you.
Why not? YES it's people fighting, people fight everyday, but to put this @+%* out there? Dudes need to start recording themselves giving a homeless person money or helping an old lady cross the street, not taping some 50 man savage like brawl, this type of @+%* is just sad.. Secondly, why are you mentioning white people to me?
laugh.gif
It wouldn't be okay if any group of people did this, but at the end of the day, which group of people do YOU think this type of ghetto @+%* falls in line with? White people? give me a @%@+!*! break.
indifferent.gif

I couldn't tell who has boy parts and who has girl parts or who likes boy parts and who likes girl parts.

the gay dude thinks he can hit a female just cause he's gay?? dude shoulda got dropped for that!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

always wanted to ask...is it wrong for a gay dude to hit a girl ??

no flame
gay dude is still a man, no?

We are all now dumber for having just seen that, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

I don't know what's worse, n's fightin %$#%!$# or the fact that you can't tell who's who.

anybody else catch the Clinton Portis cameo?

Back
Top Bottom