Wsupjs Small Collection UPDATED: March 8th, 2010

Update: March 8th, 2010

My collection has changed a lot the last couple of months. I've bought and sold a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty content where I'm at right now. I just need to get rid of a few pair that are taking up space.

Jordans

Nike and Reebok (only pair missing is my Air Zoom MVP's)

That's it. I buy what I like. Hope you guys enjoyed.

Also, outside of shoes, I'm a big fan of dunking. Here's some pics of a couple of my dunks.

Me jumping over my cousin for a dunk on Thanksgiving. She's 5'6" I'm 6'3" in shoes, 6'2" barefoot.

Practicing the behind the back. I rimmed it out, but the pic still looks amazing.

Height check dunk. I took off a step or so inside the foul line. This wasn't my best day, but I still got pretty high.

looks like you lost the ball there buddy
laugh.gif

and ill smash on you with eassseee lol
no hate though
reall nice start bro
pimp.gif

nice start man and i would dunk right over you even though im just as tall as you but i got me some HOPS lol

-Tyler

nice collection! i think that the skill it took for you to jump over her was overshadowed by the person taking the pictures skill to time it that well haha jk

Thanks for all the positive feedback so far everyone! I know my collection is nothing compared to some of the guys on here, but I'm content with what Ihave. As you can tell I definitely like my 23's. haha. The only other pair I'm looking to pick up any time soon is some Hyperdunks to ball in.

nwtiger... haha I actually didn't lose it. It was actually taken when I'm starting to push the ball down into the rim. That angle makes it look likethe ball was slipping out, I wish I had it on video or a side angle shot instead. I have no doubt there are tons of wayy better dunkers out there than me (andif you can dunk all over me, I wanna see some videos if you got em), but I'm doing alright considering I've only been dunking for about 6 months.

UGK4Life.... you got any videos or pictures of your dunks? I've played with tons of dudes that can dunk way harder than I can, but I'm always curiousas to what other people can do.

Diab0531.... haha no offense taken at all. That was the first time I ever tried clearing someone so I was pumped to actually 1. get over her without pushingoff or landing on her and 2. crushing the dunk. The person that took the picture is my little brother. He's going to one of the top photojournalism schoolsin the country, so he's getting pretty good at timing things like that. haha.

I've got some other pics taken from this session that my brother is still in the process of editing. There's a couple with some HARD two handers,different variations grabbing the ball out of someone's hand, and one where I came up about 1-1.5" short of a honeydip (elbow in the rim). I'llput those up once he's done with them.

Keep up the comments!

Yeah the Old Loves and Motorsports are my two favorite colorways of the 23's. Sure I'd like to have a pair of Titaniums due to how rare they are, butthese two really stand out compared to the other GR and QS colorways.

The only other pair I might add to my collection soon is some Hyperdunks. I really like the McFlys, Original Blackouts, and Kentucky PE. They would be used forplaying ball though, so I don't need one of the million different limited releases. If I can find a pair of McFlys cheap enough I'll buy them, butchances are I'll just stick to a general release pair.

Thanks for the positive comments so far guys. I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks guys.

c3tucker: Yeah the Shox Ups are great. They're my main shoes for playing ball right now. Besides being a little heavy, they offer everything I want in abasketball shoe. Plus I don't feel bad beating on them since they were $50 on closeout through Nike's website this summer. I'm not sure whatI'll play in next, but I've got at least a few months left in these. Might get some Hyperdunks to play in if I can get them at a reasonable price.

Thanks for all of the comments on the XX3's. I'd say they're my favorite Jordan, closely followed by the XIV. I really like the Chicago XX3'sbut won't pick up a pair until they drop in price. I've got the one two XX3's I want (besides the Titaniums and Black/Red Premier obviously), soI'm pretty content with where everything's at right now. I just need to sell these XX2's soon, they're just taking up space.

Back
Top Bottom