WTH? 4 cops in oakland shot and some of them died?

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Dunwitjayz.. you're an idiot.. thats all i gotta say... and you're probably just some little teenager still living off mommy and daddy trying to just act tuff online... and if youre done with jays why do you got some in your avi then?...

Nah, hes a 24 yr old from the hard streets of San Mateo!
laugh.gif

hey i never said you guys had to agree with me , but im glad my point was felt . and yeah i am eatin my cheerios with a siver spoon right now . and yes in sanmateo we are hood !!!!!

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

you guys must be some silver spoon fed mother fuks that aint ever had to struggle or fight for a simple meal . thats where i came from and im one of the lucky ones that got the oppertunity to get out . +!*! i make over 80k now and im only 24 years old . but i stay humble to the fact that i came from nothing . i know what the " have nots " have to do on a daily to get by . i know what it feels like to not be able to provide for your family . sh!ts hard belive me !!! thats what leads cats to do what they have to ( hustlein , pimpin , robbin , stealin ) not because they want to , but out of necessity . like pac said " i aint never done a crime that i didnt have to do " if you dont give us a good education , or help provide for us then we will just become a product of our invirorment and just be some thugs . thats what the system wants thats what the system gets , and this is the final outcome . . .another dead bother . .. . dont be mad at lovell , be mad at his comunity for makeing him the man he became . RIP LOVELL !!!!!!
Why are you blaming everything on society? If he was a real man he would of done what it takes to get out of his situation. Instead he took theeasy way out into doing things. Give you a good education, help provide? HAHAHA I bet dude was ignorant and paid no attention in class, and why are you alwayslooking for HELP? Like I said, its up to the man to pave a path in the way he wants to live, and this guy took the B way out.

hey i never said you guys had to agree with me , but im glad my point was felt . and yeah i am eatin my cheerios with a siver spoon right now . and yes in san mateo we are hood !!!!!
San Mateo? Hood? LMAO!
roll.gif

Lets see... your probably a white boy living in San Mateo, who quoted a pac line talking about "the system" and just mentioned San Mateo is hood. Lame

no 4sho not white , mexican and phillipino . and i was born and raised in sf but moved out here once i started makeing money .

Why are you blaming everything on society? If he was a real man he would of done what it takes to get out of his situation. Instead he took the easy way outinto doing things its up to the man to pave a path in the way he wants to live, and this guy took the B way out.

you have a point thats exactly what i had to do to pick myself up from the slums and become a sucess . now i can mobb in my silver z06 with my silver spoon .lmao . . you can take the ninja out the hood , but you cant take the hood out the ninja !!

is that your broke +++ prelude in your avi ???
this doesn't sound like something a humble person that came from nothing would say(as you described yourself as).

well just wanted to get my point across . RIP to all the fallen soilders !!! rip to my lil cuz cuz that was shot down steps from his front door in the streetsof the O at the age of 16 . we love you lil eric !!! you live by the gun , you die by the gun !! rip to oscar , even though the media stoped talkin about you ,we all still remember !!! . and rip to lovell a true ride or die ninja . ONE LOVE !!!! im out !!!

and rip to lovell a true ride or die ninja . ONE LOVE !!!! im out !!!

I may overstepping my boundaries but I'll be the first to say, "Rot in Hell, Lovell"! Maybe the news will change and this guy was indeed a saintbut there is NO excuse for what he did. I don't care what the environment bred and I don't care what kind of "G's to Gents" story you gotto even come close to think that it was all good. You make 80k, ride a Z06, live in San Mateo......Congrats! But that is as irrelivant as your lame, ignorantexcuse. Trust, once you grow up, you'll look back at this and see how stupid you sound. Go ahead- print it out. And while you're here, stop tryin'to use this thread as a way to "ghost" gloat what you've got & how much you make- so transparent and actually pretty funny. Part of me feelslike some of those stats are imbellished, but if not, I apologize. And before you respond about how I'm a hater and how I'm not from the hood, thinkabout what you have to say; write it on a scratch piece of paper, walk away and come back in 5 mins. If it sounds ok with you, step back and take an extra 10mins because you obviously didn't get it.

is that your broke +++ prelude in your avi ???
Dude, what the hell does that have to do with what I posted? Instead of sticking to the topic or what I said you try to throw a personal jab atme?
laugh.gif

Yes thats my car, and your the first one whos EVER called it "broke" or hated on it. I guess, thats what people do who cant put up good arguments orwho cant discuss things properly.
And to say you were "just trying to get my point across", what point exactly were you trying to make by bringing up my car?

Originally Posted by daprescription

I hate when Sicness members post on this site
smh.gif
LMFAO! Seriously
smh.gif
Because of these members I now try to avoidgoing to San Mateo at all costs, its too hood there

hey for all my stoners / owners in the buildin i just started the " best trees in the bay " thread please post what you got !!!!

no 4sho not white , mexican and phillipino . and i was born and raised in sf but moved out here once i started makeing money .

You were born n raised in San Mateo, stop lying
roll.gif

RIP to the 4 cops!.. i was on 880 and there were like seriously a thousand cops from all around the bay area on the freeway.. no lie!.. they were goin to thememorial at the oracle.. Watch chanel 5 theyre showing it on tv..

74th and Mac? That's like basically 3 minutes down the street from my house
frown.gif
. I thought it was 74th and E14 or something.

Oo.. the other day I was at Bad Boy Bail Bonds.. didn't know it was right across from the police station. There were a looot of motorcycle cops going down7th ave. I stopped by the police station, tons of flowers everywhere..

I wonder, when there's a cop funeral, where do they find cops to take over the city when they're all gone?

R.I.P. to those 4. Sad indeed..

Razorsharp510 wrote:
RIP to the 4 cops!.. i was on 880 and there were like seriously a thousand cops from all around the bay area on the freeway.. no lie!.. they were goin to the memorial at the oracle.. Watch chanel 5 theyre showing it on tv..

I never seen so many police cars, the freeway was flooded.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Razorsharp510 wrote:
RIP to the 4 cops!.. i was on 880 and there were like seriously a thousand cops from all around the bay area on the freeway.. no lie!.. they were goin to the memorial at the oracle.. Watch chanel 5 theyre showing it on tv..

I never seen so many police cars, the freeway was flooded.

yup... all damn afternoon.. soo much traffic i didnt even wanna pick up my paycheck

Back
Top Bottom