WU-TANG CLAN AT HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM 12/23 (PICTURES & VIDEO ADDED)

Video added

Last night was a long night. My girl got me tickets to the concert for Christmas. She wanted to be at the front of the stage so we waited outside from3:30pm-4:00pm until the doors opened at 7pm. We got in, got to the front of the stage and waited for show time. Mister Cee come on and got the crowd warmed upbefore the opening act came out. The opening act came out and did two songs with a live band then left the stage. Following a brief intermission, Ice WaterInc. came out to perform. Lets just say the crowd could cared less about them dudes. But they held it down for themselves. After Ice Water finish their 15-20minute set, Mister Cee came back out and played more music. Allah Mathematics came out to set up his laptop and soon after Wu came on to perform. Starting theshow off w/ Mystery Of The Chessboxing, the crowd went wild. Everyone was there expect Ghostface and each member performed at least one solo song exceptInspectah Deck. U-God did "Dats Gangsta", Cappa did "Run", Masta Killah did "Grab The Mic", Rae did "IncarceratedScarefaces", RZA did "You Can't Stop Me Now", Genius did "Liquid Swordz" and Mef did "Bring The Pain. ODB's mother cameout and danced to her son's songs and addressed the crowd. Overall the show was great. There was a lot of energy in the building and the show went incidentfree.

Nice
pimp.gif

Wheres that place at?

Ive never been to a Wu-Tang show but
roll.gif
@ the 15-20 dudes just chillin onthe stage

I went to the concert as well.

Mister Cee killed it during both his sets.

Ice Water was booed HEAVILY. Dude tried to blame it on the soundman SMH.

Wu killed it. I was disappointed that Ghost was a no show.

Overall it was great.

I might go to the NaS concert on friday idk yet

Damn, no Ghost? Is he touring with them at all cause if I pay to see Wu and GHost isn't there I'll be pissed the %$%+ off.

I went to a Meth and Redman concert, and damn their energy is crazy. I can tell they really feelin what they doing and you get your money's worth in thoseconcert unlike Mos Def's humming and nonchalant %%% he pulls smh. I wish I could see the whole wu-tang perform, that would be rawww

He's terrible, I've seen perform twice LOL. He seriously hums way too damn much, but I'll give him credit when he performs his classics, thenhe's raw...other than that. NAW

Back
Top Bottom