WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

20130208_Large_5pt_TheRock.jpg

Last week we had nearly one of the greatest moments in 20 year history of Monday Night Raw.  Brock Lesnar almost literally murdered the miz.  Whether it was from the chair tossed on him or the brutal F5, we came within inches of Brock ending the miz's life.  We can only hope and pray that Brock gets another chance to finish the deal tonight.

Unfortunately, Brock is not scheduled to be on tonight's show.

The Rock will however be on tonight's Raw, and should be on every Raw between now and the night after WrestleMania.  We'll see how he responds to Punk's insults from last week, once again claiming that he is the real People's Champion.  Hopefully Rock brings serious fire tonight and not some Brian Gewirtz comedy special.

The Shield destroyed Brad Maddox to close last week's Raw, but John Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback gave them a taste of their own medicine by coming through the crowd.  The Shield tried to escape up the ramp, but were stopped by the entire WWE roster.  After getting a bit of a beatdown, The Shield was able to escape through the crowd.  

There is a major name rumored to be on tonight's show after being seen in Nashville, the home of tonight's Raw.  While he may appear tonight, it would certainly make more sense to me if they waited until next week.

I've heard no new names rumored to be announced for the Hall of Fame tonight.  After announcing Bruno Sammartino last week, we may very well get another new video package of him tonight before announcing another inductee next week.

Lastly, I will be taking time tonight to finally compile the 2013 Predictions.  I will be putting together a 2013 version of the NTWT Members Spreadsheet.

I posted it in last weeks thread, i'll post it here too.

Unless WWE changes the plans between tonight and EC, The Sheild VS Cena/Ryback/Sheamus match will be inside the chamber using War Games rules.

Also, the WWE is worried about Punk due to the botch by Miz. They think Punk may be legit hurt but he is saying he's fine. Officials think he is just saying that because it's WM season.

Last edited:
Senor Entertainment will make his return to action March 2nd for Coastal Championship Wrestling in a Battle Royal! Also featured: THe Headbangers defend their tag-team championship, and new southeastern Heavyweight Champion MDK defends his title for the first time!

You can catch that at Coral Springs Charter School

Senor Entertainment will also take part in a tag-team main event for American Top Team March 23rd, where he pairs off with former foe Mikey Mondelli against The Beverly Hills Billionaires: Maximillion Gardner III & "Macho Man" Richie Boombots.

LIVE at American Top Team facility in Coconut Creek, Florida

That is all.

For those that DVR Raw, at least for me, it's broken into 3 1hr shows instead of a single 3hr show, so make sure you plan accordingly.

Senor Entertainment will make his return to action March 2nd for Coastal Championship Wrestling in a Battle Royal! Also featured: THe Headbangers defend their tag-team championship, and new southeastern Heavyweight Champion MDK defends his title for the first time!

You can catch that at Coral Springs Charter School

Senor Entertainment will also take part in a tag-team main event for American Top Team March 23rd, where he pairs off with former foe Mikey Mondelli against The Beverly Hills Billionaires: Maximillion Gardner III & "Macho Man" Richie Boombots.

LIVE at American Top Team facility in Coconut Creek, Florida

That is all.

You better have one of your marks record your matches.

Ps.. What them ring rats looking like?

Last edited:
- Paul Heyman is promising the “announcement of a lifetime” at the start of tonight’s Raw event.

JDCurt are you going to Smackdown next month?

- Paul Heyman is promising the “announcement of a lifetime” at the start of tonight’s Raw event.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Just noticed they had Ryder come out to help stop The Shield from leaving :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Rko, I'll be there. I bought 4 floor seats behind the announce table. I might have 2 of them available if you're looking.

What's the Elimination Chamber card looking like? Is that this weekend? Been awhile since I dipped my toes into the WWE PPV waters

Back
Top Bottom