WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Just have another MITB at Mania, have Daniel Bryan crash it after beating HHH, and then cash in on the winner of Batista/Orton LOL or before the match to make it a triple threat.

I just feel like just a few months ago Vince was completely against Bryan and his look and everything about him, now he comes down to "make things right," I know this is the WWE and things that happened a week ago never happened, but with this program being as long as it has been and the way it started with Vince being the one against Bryan.. it just doesn't fit for me. They prob. will end up going that direction but they should find a easier way (him beating Kane and he's in) to go about it.

amarano: RE: the network -- it really depends on how much wrestling you'd probably be interested in watching in a week. it has every PPV the E has ever had along with WCW, ECW PPVs, so if you're a dude that likes to relive old wrestling moments, it's a great deal for only 10 a month. But with just a casual fan like you seem to be, it just depends on how you feel about the product currently because their main selling point right now is that you get every WWE PPV going forward. Maybe you should watch RAW for a few weeks, see if you like what you see.. and then decide. Though the build to WM is generally always appealing, just know that after RAW the next night.. more than likely they'll revert back to their same BS like they always do.

If this was TNA, they would've cut backstage to Ambrose chillin eating some Doritos while watching the match on the monitor, then falling out his chair and attempting to avoid the camera

If orton/Batista goes on last at mania, I think all the fans should and will just walk out. That'd make such a better impact and really let WWE know that their product is garbage.

If orton/Batista goes on last at mania, I think all the fans should and will just walk out. That'd make such a better impact and really let WWE know that their product is garbage.
It's wrestlemania no way people leave last match . People payed a lot of money to be there let alone travel from different states and part of the world. If it was Miz and cena from a few years back hell yes walk right on out . But orton and Batista is not too bad . I'm guessing the wwe wants to see how fans react during the match making it very watchable and interesting . the chants will blow the roof off and I wouldn't be surprised if they throw garbage into the ring like the wcw days

rollins4su98.gif

:pimp:

:x :x :x by the Christ God

So even though I'm not big into wrestling anymore. I'm still a big undertaker fan and was thinking of ordering WM 30 mainly for that, and I can have my God son watch it since he loves wrestling. It's $70 in HD right? Every month has a PPV after WM? Seems like it would be a better deal to just sign up for the wwe network in April since they make you do a 6 month commitment, it would still be $10 cheaper than WM itself.

My main thing is, how would the quality be from the stream if I watched it through the app on my PS4 or TV or whatever? Is it gonna look the same as if I ordered it on PPV?

Back
Top Bottom