WWE Monday Night Raw John Cena and Shane McMahon Wearing Jordans

yeah ive seen shane in j's before... how old is he anyways last time i seen him he wasnt lookin that old.

I would like to see Shane's collection. I know he MUST have alot of Jordans hidden in the vault somewhere.
nerd.gif

...and yes as mentioned many times before, Shane stays in J's.
laugh.gif

*Edit*

On a side note....for any of the old time WWF magazine readers here's a cover shot of an old magazine from May of 1995. MJ and Lex Luger on the cover.
pimp.gif

wwf1995-05.jpg

I always thought why would Cena rock Reebok Pumps with that huge pocket? Finally he rocked Jordans, eventhough they are . . . kinda weak.

Shane O' Mac wore the true blue III's back in '01 and the blk/cement III's in '02. He even had em on in SvR07.

that was hella funny. i remember wrestling looking way cooler as a kid. did anyone catch how smooth triple H did that slide into the ring. lol

I saw this the other night too, I was wondering if a topic about it would pop up on here lol

I was watching this with my roomate last night and the minute Cena came out, I saw the 09s. And when Shane was fightin Orton by the announcer's table, Inoticed the strap 1s. He rocked them with the strap too.

From what I was told.

Someone from Nike Campus in Oregon went up to Washington state last night to catch the show and PPV the night before and asked WWE & Cena if he would wearthem for promo use.

Targeting their prime customers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by wren32

that was hella funny. i remember wrestling looking way cooler as a kid. did anyone catch how smooth triple H did that slide into the ring. lol
laugh.gif

I was under the impression that Cena, maybe, had a contract with UA because that's all he's been wearing for the past year.

Shane, on the other hand, has always wore Jordans.

Glad to see Cena not wearing the Under Armour, I have been wanting to see him in Nike's for a while now, but in Jordan Brand is even better even if it isthe 2009.

i remember when use to wear the bo jackson black/white and black cement 3 u might be able to find it in 2001 pay-per-views on youtube

Back
Top Bottom