WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

roll.gif
@ Booker

"Someone give me a towel!"

Damnit, I'm on vacation and didn't get to fill out a survey..Glad that my boy Ziggleriffic got the MITB..

Originally Posted by toine2983

Shut the @$@$ up AW.
laugh.gif

You know what?

Forget what I said.

"Macarena on his @%+."
laugh.gif

"Run for the border."
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Antidope

WHEN IS DEL RIO GOING TO GET SOME SHINE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
when he gets some new moves, learns how to speak on the mic, and puts on a NON BORING match

his matches are boring now? This is news to me cause he's one of my favorites to watch. I still enjoy his gimmick the WWE just needs to push him better by letting him win something for once. Mic skills are over rated. If he got a belt and did a face turn he would slide into everyones top 1010 if jot top 5
His wrestling is the furthest from his problem. His in-ring skills are way up to par, they've just made his character super stale, and it feels like he's been cutting the same promos since 2010.
***EDIT: I said AW is that dude 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

that whole match/segment was the most entertaining thing on the show by far.

how are they already on Punk vs bryan? its 9:22 what are they going to go 40+ minutes. I know MITB can't be that long somethings got to go down or they are going to have horrendous segments and Ryback Brodcus Clay etc. squash matches to fill time

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's time for a new champion...[/color]

Yall already knew this PPV was gonna end with Cena celebrating that MITB win he's gonna get.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you guys really thought Cena wouldn't be on last to win the MITB? you all have watched wwe for long enough now, stop being shocked at stuff like this.

[/color]

Yes I'm surprised because this match is one of the most unpreictable matches in a while so I thought ending the night with this match would make it that much better but whatever I guess.

Originally Posted by hymen man

If Bryan jobs to Cena at the end of the night..................no words.

I can only pray that there's an ultimate swerve where punk loses right here and enters himself in the MITB match as a former champ.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Are u %$#%#! serious. John Cena headlining another PPV?!
Word its seriously annoying now. I used to not mind it but now its annoying. I can only imagine whats going to happen once he gets the belt again cause we all know he will
AJ though
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Why is Yuku so slow tonight?
30t6p3b.gif

Is MITB the reason? I doubt it, but wondering.

PO

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by hymen man

If Bryan jobs to Cena at the end of the night..................no words.

I can only pray that there's an ultimate swerve where punk loses right here and enters himself in the MITB match as a former champ.

Why, so he can lose to Cena?

Back
Top Bottom