WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Does anyone else agree that Punk/Y2J from Extreme Rules was a better fight than Punk/Bryan last night?

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Does anyone else agree that Punk/Y2J from Extreme Rules was a better fight than Punk/Bryan last night?

Nah, I would take Punk/Bryan over Punk/Y2J. The Street Fight didnt really get going until the end for me, with Punks elbow thru the table. I also wasn't feeling how Punk became Super Punk that night, kicking out of like a million Codebreakers including one to a CHAIR and also how he no sold the whole grueling street fight thing by jumping into the crowd and celebrating after his win. No one noticed because it was Punk doing it and not Cena.

If there isn't at least one title change on the 1000th episode (maybe someone cashes in...?)...I'd be absolutely surprised at this point.

Ziggler needs a good 3 month push before he wins the title for it to mean something. 7 months of str8 burial and now he's Mr MITB smh @wwe_creativeish

indifferent.gif
 at Sin Cara jobbing to a ladder 2 years in a row 

• [h3][/h3]

• WWE '13 "Austin 3:16" Collector's Edition to feature Stone Cold Steve Austin

Submitted by THQAubrey on Jul 16, 2012 9:19AM PDT in News

WHAT!?

Since the formal announcement of WWE ’13 back in May, we here at WWE Games have been inundated with questions about a special collector’s edition for the upcoming release. Well, the wait is over and we can finally reveal the “Austin 3:16†Collector’s Edition, featuring the legendary WWE Hall of Famer, the Texas Rattlesnake his own **** self, Stone Cold Steve Austin. HELL YEAH.

Here in beautiful, scenic North America, the “Austin 3:16†Collector’s Edition is available for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 exclusively from the THQ Store and WWE Shop – while supplies last, natch. The package contains a beer-truckload of goodies, but perhaps most importantly, it will also give you access to an exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game attire, including – because you demanded it – not one, but two, count ‘em TWO knee braces.

Dig the complete contents of the “Austin 3:16†Collector’s Edition below:
    • Exclusive foil packaging featuring embossed Stone Cold Steve Austin skull
    • Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Stone Cold Steve Austin
    • Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game attire: Red skull t-shirt (circa 2001)
    • Exclusive Stone Cold Steve Austin in-game ATV ring entrance
    • Disc from Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time
    • Copy of WWE ’13 videogame
    • Access to WWE Hall of Famer and WWE ’13 global pre-order offer Mike Tyson playable character
    ATV.jpg

ShirtFront.jpg

If you’ve been holding out on pre-ordering your copy of WWE ’13, it’s time to lace up your boots, pull out your credit card and secure yourself one of the extremely limited copies of the “Austin 3:16†Collector’s Edition.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Nah, I would take Punk/Bryan over Punk/Y2J. The Street Fight didnt really get going until the end for me, with Punks elbow thru the table. I also wasn't feeling how Punk became Super Punk that night, kicking out of like a million Codebreakers including one to a CHAIR and also how he no sold the whole grueling street fight thing by jumping into the crowd and celebrating after his win. No one noticed because it was Punk doing it and not Cena.
All of this. I really enjoyed Byran/Punk no DQ. Very good match. Much more methodical and extended than I was expecting.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Ziggler needs a good 3 month push before he wins the title for it to mean something. 7 months of str8 burial and now he's Mr MITB smh @wwe_creativeish
I bet they'll go the Jack Swagger route, have him cash the MITB and win, then proceed to lose while putting on good matches. 

In a perfect world, Cena would cash in his MITB at the 1000th episode and lose, but Steiner knows that won't happen.

I watched Money in the Bank last night and here's what I thought.  The raw MITB match was ok... even tho we all knew Cena was winning, I thought the match was better than expected...  Good to see Dolph Ziggler win  the Smackdown MITB, I would have been pissed if he lost it to Shaemus right away... That was cool what happened after the match, I thought that was a nice swerve how  he "almost" lost it.  The WHC to me right now is worthless, I hate Shaemus and the way they're pushing him as unstoppable.  And as for the WWE title, That was easily the best match of the night.  I liked how they let the two best guys have agreat match without AJ becoming a factor in the outcome.  But its stupid to me, like why was she dominating raw for the last month, only for her to do absolutely nothing at the PPV.  its like they're going nowhere with these storylines. Unless they have something planned.. which i doubt it..  PPV gets a letter grade of C

And why were Kofi and Truth, the tag champs, not in action while two other lesser tag teams had a match?  None of the other titles mean +*%! in WWE anymore. 

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

In a perfect world, Cena would cash in his MITB at the 1000th episode and lose, but Steiner knows that won't happen.

I was just about to post this, it would make sense as far as having a big increase in the ratings.
I would like to see a face/face feud between the two, like Punk said when he had the interview on HOT97 it would be like a Superman VS Batman thing.

You got Cena with the superpowers and all he knows how to do is kick and punch (5 moves of doom) with superstrength then you have Punk with the skills and gadgets (wrestling ability) even though he is the smaller guy that you would think will lose.

What happened to angle that was supposed to blow our socks off? Is it still the AJ/Punk/D.Bry angle?

What is it about cena that makes him so popular with little kids?
The jean shorts, the bright shirts and armbands, the muscles, his whiteness?  Are they impressed with his limited moves in the ring?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I bet they'll go the Jack Swagger route, have him cash the MITB and win, then proceed to lose while putting on good matches. 
There's no way you can put Ziggler on the same level as Swagger. Ziggler puts on a show no matter who he fights, you can't say the same with Swagger. His mic skills alone put him at the top. He is well deserving of a top spotlight among the others in the WWE, whether it's now or in a few months.. and it shouldn't be temporary unless he shows/performs otherwise in the meantime.

why is AW mic on...what is the reason for it?

Vickie doesn't have a mic, Rosa doesn't have a mic...so dumb

anyone think Chyna will be with the DX Reunion?

also

who is your pick for Eve?

I'm assuming the person she picks will feud with Bryan...how about Ziggler?

AW's shenanigans, Ziggler winning & Punk v. Bryan were the best parts of this PPV. If Cena wins the title at Summerslam, I'm never watching wrestling again.

Back
Top Bottom