WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

I'm still surprised the WWE hasn't even mentioned the Undertaker or Shawn Micheals and their absence from TV.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd like to see how they're gonna bring them back

I have a weird feeling in my stomach about whose Jericho's partner can be. I have a feeling they may throw a couple superstars out there

Mark Henry
Rey Mysterio
Santino
Evan Bourne
Eugene
Chris Masters
Lastley The Rock

My pick for Jericho's partner is.. Himself. I really don't see anyone else on the roster being his partner. And this will help Legacy b/c they will getthe titles, and it won't make Jericho look weak for losing b/c he tried to defend the titles by himself.

Originally Posted by RBeezy32

Can someone hook me up with a gold and purple Razor Ramon sig? And if anyone is feelin creative, and avy would be toooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet!

g.W.o.- Razor Ramon

It would be dope if it was HBK, btw does anyone else see a Jericho face turn? The way Legacy was going at him at the end of Raw on Monday seems like it.

JBL shoots down TNA rumors
JBL posted the folloiwng on his Twitter account regarding our story that he had been in talks with TNA: "No talks of TNA and no regrets on my career - internet rumors are completely bogus," JBL wrote. "I am happy playing golf and being retired." Note from Ryan Clark: I reported earlier today that he has had talks with TNA about working with the company in some form. Nothing had materialized as of last word. I still stand by that statement.
Elijah Burke headed to TNA?
The official website of former WWE wrestler Elijah Burke features the TNA logo on the front page. Burke offered no comment on the graphic. You can check out Burke's website at www.TheElijahExpress.com.

Damn, Ric is foul.
roll.gif

More reports on HBK and The Undertaker's return.
Spoiler [+]
According to reports, there are said to be plans for Shawn Michaels to return to WWE at SummerSlam in a few weeks on August 23. He had initially talked about taking an extended amount of time off from WWE through 2009 and returning in 2010 to build to a new program for WrestleMania 26. Michaels has been taking time off from WWE since WrestleMania 25 in early April following his match with The Undertaker, who is expected to return to WWE in September unless plans change. Although plans and ideas can change between now and August, the plan right now is for Michaels to return at SummerSlam, while Triple H vs. John Cena has been scheduled as a possible match as well.

ROH looking for a replacement for Ric Flair.
Ring of Honor is said to be interested in getting a big-name legend from the past to take over the spot originally planned for Ric Flair as the company's television ambassador. There are already said to be a few names under consideration including Bret Hart who will debut tonight in Toronto.

The basic idea behind bringing in a big-name star from the past is so that person would be known overseas to be the flagship of the TV show to help attract overseas buyers. HDNet was in the process of doing this with Flair until Flair pulled out of anything involving ROH and HDNet when the belief was he was close to signing a new deal with WWE.

Here's what tonight's Smackdown car looking like.
- WWE Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy.
- Finlay vs. Dolph Ziggler.
- The Great Khali vs. Mike Knox.
- Eve Torres vs. Natalya.
- R-Truth vs. Charlie Haas.
Champion vs. Champion - WWE World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio.

I never liked HBK. Especially after he won that iron man match against Bret. Yes I'm still salty about that match lol.

Originally Posted by chino905

I never liked HBK. Especially after he won that iron man match against Bret. Yes I'm still salty about that match lol.

laugh.gif
I remember watching that live... as a kid I didn't know who tocheer for because they were both my favourites.

honestly when hbk DOES return...we all know what kind of feud he's going to be in its gonna be DX vs. legacy i don't knowww i don't know what otherfeuds he can bring to the table i would love a hbk/orton feud again i'm sick of orton feuding with HHH or Douchetista

I got to thinking about who is gonna be Y2J's partner... and I think it's gonna be Cody Rhodes. Similar to how he turned on Hardcore Holly... makessense since they are supposed to be turning DiBiase face.

When HBK comes back I want it to be epic. Like Triple H is on the verge of winning the belt and here comes good ol Shawn to cost Hunter the title. Forgetteaming them up. Go straight into them beefing.

that wont make sense...if cody turns then that leaves dibiase with orton as a heel stable still? i don't think they'll do that. i think it's toosoon for them to seperate DiBiase and Cody. heres who i think are possible partners for Jericho

Mark Henry
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif
this is where the E drops the ball like usual
dolph ziggler
pimp.gif
this has been talked about before but i doubt it since he's on the verge of winning that IC title
jack swagger
smokin.gif
this would be sick if they teamed swagger and jericho but i see the E having different plans on him eyeing the US title
the miz
smokin.gif
he's a possiblity BUT i see the E being done with him as a tag teamer andthey wanna push his singles career but i think it'd be comedic if they did team up if you guys have seen their lil feud on twitter
laugh.gif

THE brian kendrick
smokin.gif
he's a possiblity too but after seeing him get squashed by lawler
eyes.gif
i don't know if he's in the doghouse or what they have planned forhim...maybe they're giving him the MVP treatment and treat him like crap and then bring him back up? who knows
Matt Hardy
grin.gif
sure hes hurt but i see him as a possible partner for jericho also. the thing is he's hurt BUT he'll be in tag team matches so that he wonthave to wrestle as much and it keeps the audience fresh with him on TV while he can still rest that injury a lil bit
Christian
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is who i WANT to be his partner BUT i doubt it cause if he does becomejerichos partner he'd have to turn heel and ECW does not have that many top baby faces on their show and would have too many heels and wouldn't have amain event baby face on their show regardless this would be a huge swerve and can set up a future jericho/christian/edge feud when edge returns
pimp.gif

Shelton Benjamin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the gold standard teaming with jericho would be
pimp.gif

CM Punk
pimp.gif
this would be another sick team BUT he's already in the heavyweight picture so i doubt he'll be in BOTH the heavyweight AND tag team picture.he's their top heel singles competitor and his feud with jeff hardy has been
pimp.gif
i'm loving his new heel character but i doubt he'll be the choice for jerichos partner UNLESS he drops the belt at NOC
Kane
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
he's a possiblity too given he's always thrown into random #*% feuds andstorylines
Zack Ryder
laugh.gif
he's my sleeper pick who knows? former edge head teaming with jericho?
laugh.gif

i honestly have NO IDEA as u can tell by how many names i listed as possible partners. they can go a number of different directions for jerichos partner. itsodd that a heel is facing another heel team so maybe we'll see a face turn? i don't know maybe if legacy loses they'll blame orton for neverhelping them and finally leave orton and that'll leave jericho and whoever continue to be heel i don't know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

Christian
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this is who i WANT to be his partner BUT i doubt it cause if he does become jerichos partner he'd have to turn heel and ECW does not have that many top baby faces on their show and would have too many heels and wouldn't have a main event baby face on their show
I would want to see Christian go to Smackdown and Kaval/Low Ki from FCW come to ECW to replace him. I doubt it , but it would be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom