WWE Night of Champions PPV 7/26 - Punk vs Hardy, Orton vs Cena vs HHH (p31)

Originally Posted by Mister916

Never have i witnessed a avy jumping over 500% of it's original size.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
nice, yuku adds so much extra weight to avy's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
Yeah, it's also annoying that you never know how much it'll add.
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
What you gon do with your current avy?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
Nothing, until i make a new one.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
Nothing, until i make a new one.
Oh
tired.gif

JBL wrote on not joining TNA:
"Vince McMahon gave me an opportunity back in December of 1995 and through WWE everything I have financially has been possible. I would never go to a competitor of any kind out of respect for the opportunity I was given.

I have not had talks with TNA about joining TNA. I wish TNA the very best and Dixie Carter has been nothing but great to me as a fellow supporter of the troops where I have met her a couple of times as my role of emcee with The American Freedom Foundation, a fundraiser for our wounded heroes-perhaps this is where the misinformation came from, or from our connection in Nashville since we both have homes there and business. Mrs. Carter has never approached me about joining TNA, nor has anyone else from the company.

Let me repeat-I have never had talks with TNA and they have never approached me about joining their company. I wish all of them the very best, but I am a WWE guy and will never be anything but a WWE guy.

I have no intentions, at this time, of returning to the ring or wrestling, it has not been brought up by WWE in any way, but I left the way I wanted-which I am eternally grateful for-if I did return in any way to wrestling again-it would only be with WWE."

JBL wrote on not joining TNA:
"Vince McMahon gave me an opportunity back in December of 1995 and through WWE everything I have financially has been possible. I would never go to a competitor of any kind out of respect for the opportunity I was given.

I have not had talks with TNA about joining TNA. I wish TNA the very best and Dixie Carter has been nothing but great to me as a fellow supporter of the troops where I have met her a couple of times as my role of emcee with The American Freedom Foundation, a fundraiser for our wounded heroes-perhaps this is where the misinformation came from, or from our connection in Nashville since we both have homes there and business. Mrs. Carter has never approached me about joining TNA, nor has anyone else from the company.

Let me repeat-I have never had talks with TNA and they have never approached me about joining their company. I wish all of them the very best, but I am a WWE guy and will never be anything but a WWE guy.

I have no intentions, at this time, of returning to the ring or wrestling, it has not been brought up by WWE in any way, but I left the way I wanted-which I am eternally grateful for-if I did return in any way to wrestling again-it would only be with WWE."

that's cool, JBL's a good dude. but i think JBL would be
pimp.gif
on TNA.

Chris Jericho posted the following tweet on his Twitter account:

"I'm not going to say who my partner is going to be tomorrow...but he is EVIL."
This could indicate that Jericho's mystery partner at Night of Champions will be Kane as Jericho was seen talking to The Big Red Machine this past Friday night on Smackdown in addition to other superstars.http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/jericho-teases-who-his-noc-partner-is-in-a-new-tweet-81505# Although this could also just be Jericho messing around on Twitter which he has done in the past. I'd bet on Kane being the partner though, as it seems a logical choice.

hmm, his partner is EVIL... Since he's EVIL, I guess it can only be 1 man.

nah but seriously, I guess it has to be Kane???

He meant to say "my partner see's no evil"

It cant be Kane though, the ppv is July 26, not May 19.

At least the PPV gives me something to look forward to tomorrow. I've been so bored this summer and I might go missing in about a month when I go to schoolbecause I might not have time to watch WWE anymore. I might still try to keep up though

Yea when I started college, I didn't watch WWE for a whilee.. from 06-08, I never really tuned in like that due to college.

I'll post my predictions later today.

here are my predictions:

Kofi Kingston (c) vs MVP vs Carlito vs The Miz vs Jack Swagger vs The Big Show - United States Championship Match
this should be a great match IF it's done right but with no ring general i think this match may have a few spots here and there. i have a bad feeling theymay give this to Big Show but my own pridiction is its going to go to Swagger to build him up in Raw
Prediction: Jack Swagger - New US champ

spaceball.gif
spaceball.gif
HomeToiletImage2.jpg

Melina vs Michele McCool (c) - Women's Championship Match
i too do not care about this match as this will be where i take a bathroom break
Prediction: i'm gonna have to take a huge %@%+
sick.gif

Tommy Dreamer (c) vs Christian - ECW Championship Match
i heard someone saying this is going to be the match of the night...PLEASE!!! this match if anythnig is going to last 10 minutes TOPS i don't see Dreamerheadlining anything his days are over...if anything he's living a DREAM right now and its about to end by my boy CHRISTIAN!!!
Prediction: Christian - New ECW champ

Mickie James vs Maryse (c) - Divas Championship Match
one word....MARYSE!!! she is suchhhaaaa hotttttieeeee i'd love to do NASTY things to her!!! +@!+ YOU MIZZZZZ!!!!!
Prediction: Maryse - Retains Divas champpionship

Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio Jr (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match
this should be an interesting match. i can't wait to finally see what Dolph can do on a much bigger stage. the E is giving him the ball and see what he cando with it. he's got everythnig you look for ina main eventer...mic skills...ring skills...and a good look. i'm excited to see dolph showcase hisskills. every match he's in he never dissappoints. i see rey FINALLY dropping the belt BUT continue his feud with Dolph for one more PPV
Prediction: Dolph Ziggler - NEW Intercontinental Champ

Chris Jericho and ? (c) vs Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase - Unified Tag Team Championship Match

if yall ain't seen it already...i already posted a preidiction of who Jerichos partner can be so i won't get into that too much here. i'll justtell you who i think his partner is.....KANE!!!
sick.gif
eversince smackdown andhis twitter all signs point to him being Jericho's partner. i don't agree with it but that's what i see might happen. Kane isn't in any matchand they're gonna include him into this one. but yet i don't see where they're gonna go with his random $** feud with Khali
eyes.gif
THAT or i might see Jericho NOT having a partner since for the past few weekswe've seen him looking for a partner but always getting turned down and he'll just fight em both by himself but i'm callin KANE like i said a fewpages back and CALLED IT before smackdown aired
laugh.gif
and 4w i can see thatpossibly happening but where does that leave cody and orton? does that mean Legacy COMPLETELY breaks up...i doubt it as it is too early and where will thatleave Orton and his stale $** character that the E seemed to kill
eyes.gif
itdoes NOTHING for legacy or orton or the E so i don't see that happening

Pridiction: Jericho/Kane retains unified tag champs

CM Punk (c) vs Jeff Hardy - World Championship Match

if any of yall have been watching smackdowwn and have been following this feud...than yall would be as excited as i am for thsi match. i think smackdown andthe writers have done a GREAT job of building this feud and it'll make this match that much better! its sad that smackdown is on fridays and no one everwatches it but thank god for tivo. i still dont think hardy will be able to win this feud and i think Punk will continue as champ. i like his new heelcharacter and it makes me appreciate Punk more as when he was a face i wasn't too into him. i see him winning this match and start a new feud with possiblyMorrison
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and why the HELL is that guy not on any match? thats because he's next in line for a title shot with Punk and if yall have been followingsmackdown he's 2-0 against punk
pimp.gif

Prediction: CM Punk - Retains the World Championship

John Cena vs Randy Orton (c) vs HHH - WWE Championship Match

I am not too into this match. i havent been watching Raw for the past 2 weeks but yet i've been following smackdown for the past 2 weeks. so i haventreally been following this feud nor do i care about it. They have completely killed Orton's character and have changed him into a coward that's alwaysrunning away. HHH...don't even get me started with him...i think Orton will lose here and get a rematch at smackdown and that'll be it. but as bad asi dont wanna say it i feel like HHH will win here.

Prediction: HHH - New WWE champ
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Chris Jericho posted the following tweet on his Twitter account:

"I'm not going to say who my partner is going to be tomorrow...but he is EVIL."
This could indicate that Jericho's mystery partner at Night of Champions will be Kane as Jericho was seen talking to The Big Red Machine this past Friday night on Smackdown in addition to other superstars.http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/jericho-teases-who-his-noc-partner-is-in-a-new-tweet-81505# Although this could also just be Jericho messing around on Twitter which he has done in the past. I'd bet on Kane being the partner though, as it seems a logical choice.

hmm, his partner is EVIL... Since he's EVIL, I guess it can only be 1 man.

"INDEED!"

but seriously, do you guys catch ppv's on stream?

*switches avy*

Sting botched his finish at Victory Road:
The finishes to the Sting vs. Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle vs. Mick Foley matches at Sunday's Victory Road pay-per-view were not scheduled to end in the same manner. According to those in TNA, Sting allegedly forgot the finish to his match.

While Sting was still scheduled to lose his match to Joe, it would have been via pinfall after a Muscle Buster rather than submission. Towards the conclusion of the match, Joe attempted to get Sting up on the top turnbuckle to setup his Muscle Buster finisher, but he dead weighted him. After two attempts at getting Sting up for his finisher, Joe called an audible and put Sting in the rear naked choke, calling for him to tap out.

Foley had done a promo building up the idea that he hadn't tapped out in a match since 1991, and that while he may lose, he would never tap out. Foley did that promo to set up the shock of him tapping for the finish. Many backstage were unhappy with both Sting as Foley tapping out, as Foley's tap out was diluted by the fact it had just been done in the prior match. It also made the babyfaces come off weak as top babyfaces rarely tap, and it's only done to have huge impact or if they are somehow cheated on.

For those wondering, there isn't really any heat on Sting over the mix up. Most wrestlers feel that even veterans are bound to have a couple screw-ups here and there, and anything can happen on live television.

Jeff Hardy taking time off not going over too well backstage:
» Some people backstage are not pleased with Jeff Hardy's decision to take time off while Smackdown is short of main event talent, however he was received praise for his recent performances. WWE has been impressed with his work ethic on the road and his great job of putting CM Punk over. The general feeling is that it is imminent that Hardy will take a break, which is why WWE is working hard to get talent like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler over.

TNA's Jeremy Borash confirms a Raw guest host?:
According to Jeremy Borash's Twitter page, Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger from the Nightmare on Elm Street films) told him at Comic-Con that he has been offered a guest hosting slot for RAW.

TNA Knockout SoCal Val to be featured in Playboy:
At yesterday's Comic-Con convention in San Diego, SoCal Val was on hand and confirmed to a fan that TNA has signed a deal with Playboy magazine. A TNA Knockout has already posed for the magazine as Traci Brooks did a shoot during her hiatus from television. Brooks became a member of The Main Event Mafia by winning a Knockout Battle Royal this past Thursday on Impact. Jeremy Borash also noted on his Twitter account last night that a Knockout has posed for Playboy.

A.J. Styles injured:
AJ Styles missed last night's TNA house show in Southaven, MS due to a staph infection to his leg.

Hulk Hogan shot down as Raw guest host:
In regards to ideas for future guest celebrity hosts of WWE Monday Night Raw, when Hulk Hogan's name was brought up recently that Vince McMahon shot it down immediately. There is heat between Vince and Hogan, but another reason that Vince didn't like the idea is that he wants to focus on mainstream celebrities for now. When WWE legends are brought in, they will be used to set up Pay-Per-View matches.

As we reported on Thursday, the storyline in WWE of having a special guest celebrity host of Monday Night Raw each week isn't expected to end anytime soon.

WWE has been contacted by a number of celebrity fans interested in taking part in the show so expect many celebs who are looking to promote an upcoming film or TV project to get involved.

streams usually don't do it for me i usually wait a day later to download it on torrent so once PPV starts im usually non existent in this thread so iwon't see any spoilers
laugh.gif

Predictions:

US Title:
Carlito wins and feuds with Primo

IC Title:
Mysterio retains

Womens Title:
Michelle McCool retains

Divas Title:
Mickie James wins

Unified Tag Titles:
Chris Jericho and Christian retain

ECW Title:
Dreamer retains ; Christian turns heel

World Title:
CM Punk retains

WWE Title:
John Cena wins; HBK quick feud with Cena leading to Summerslam?
Triple H vs Orton at Summerslam to end lengthy feud.

here are my predictions for Tonight's PPV:

Kofi Kingston (c) vs MVP vs Carlito vs The Miz vs Jack Swagger vs The Big Show - United States Championship Match
This might be an interesting match, but I rather have Bourne in there instead of Big Show. This match is a toss up, so I will predict Kofi to retain.
Prediction: Kofi Kingston Retains U.S. Championship

Melina vs Michele McCool (c) - Women's Championship Match
Have nothing much to say about this match, so I will take McCool to retain.
Prediction: Michele McCool retains.

Tommy Dreamer (c) vs Christian - ECW Championship Match
I HOPE they will give this match at least 10-15 minutes. Dreamer hasn't impressed me at Champion. To me he's still viewed as a jobber in WWE because heis constantly losing matches on ECW. But I'll have to take Christian on this one.
Prediction: Christian - New ECW Champion.

Mickie James vs Maryse (c) - Divas Championship Match
Mickie has been on a roll lately, but Maryse is a great women's heel and I doubt they will take the strap from her just yet.
Prediction: Maryse - Retains Divas Championship.

Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio Jr (c) - Intercontinental Championship Match
With the WWE trying to build younger talent into main event status, it's only right to have Ziggler win this match. Ziggler has been on a roll lately,winning matches in any way possible. However, I feel that he won't win just yet. I think he will lose tonight, but get a re match at the next PPV and winthere.
Prediction: Rey Mysterio - Retains Intercontinental Championship

Chris Jericho and ? (c) vs Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase - Unified Tag Team Championship Match
There are many possibilities for who Jericho's partner will be. However, I think Legacy will win this match and get the titles.
Pridiction: Legacy- New Unified Tag Team Champions

CM Punk (c) vs Jeff Hardy - World Championship Match

Punk will win this match, simply because Hardy wants to take some off after his contract ends. lol.

Prediction: CM Punk - Retains the World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena vs Randy Orton (c) vs HHH - WWE Championship Match

Not really interested in this match. We have seen these 3 idiots fight over and over and over again. Once again, this can go any way. But I'll pick Ortonto retain the belt.

Prediction: Randy Orton- Retains WWE Championship

Back
Top Bottom