WWE RAW is Booked by Nine-Year Olds 8.10.2009

roll.gif

And this is why no one takes ANY angle seriously. They couldn't even wait a few weeks to bring Miz back? He's banned from Raw last week and is alreadyback this week with the only explaination that he won a match dressed as someone else? Ugh, I want to bang my head.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

And this is why no one takes ANY angle seriously. They couldn't even wait a few weeks to bring Miz back? He's banned from Raw last week and is already back this week with the only explaination that he won a match dressed as someone else? Ugh, I want to bang my head.
The show is aimed at Cena fans (8-12yo) what do you expect? They got short attention spans, you gotta speed the angles up.

Having the announcers continually refer to Canada as bizarro land is really annoying. Just let the fans cheer who they want.

CAN WE GET ONE TAG TEAM BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can choose one. whatever one is better. just choose one.

We know you unified them.

And this is why no one takes ANY angle seriously. They couldn't even wait a few weeks to bring Miz back? He's banned from Raw last week and is already back this week with the only explaination that he won a match dressed as someone else? Ugh, I want to bang my head.
I'm not coming sideways, but have you ever seriously considered no longer watching Raw?? Like... I think we've all come to the agreementthat Raw hasn't been that good for a long time, but you seem to be genuinely bitter about it.

The search for Shawn? Really.

This is so terrible.
Agreed.

Am I the only one that thinks Swagger should be nowhere near the WWE Title?

Viper...check
Viscous...check
now waiting for Vintage for the trifecta
smh.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif
They could've at least kept it going for a few weeks (like the Masked Man on SvR) and then reveal who he was at Summerslam orsomething...

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I'm not coming sideways, but have you ever seriously considered no longer watching Raw?? Like... I think we've all come to the agreement that Raw hasn't been that good for a long time, but you seem to be genuinely bitter about it.

I've said it before, this is what I do Monday night's. But every week pushes me closer and closer to not watching anymore.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I'm not coming sideways, but have you ever seriously considered no longer watching Raw?? Like... I think we've all come to the agreement that Raw hasn't been that good for a long time, but you seem to be genuinely bitter about it.

I've said it before, this is what I do Monday night's. But every week pushes me closer and closer to not watching anymore.
You need to BS'n and get up on Impact

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

CAN WE GET ONE TAG TEAM BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can choose one. whatever one is better. just choose one.

We know you unified them.
I like the dual belts.

Back
Top Bottom