WWE RAW is Booked by Nine-Year Olds 8.10.2009

eek.gif
That didnt end well
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I remember the last time Cena and Orton tag teamed before and it was ill with all the double team moves.
pimp.gif

Middle of the road raw tonight it was more entertaining than it has been but the dx skits sucked and the evan bourne grave digging is beyond pathetic.

Slaughter was the MVP of the night for Brett hart swerve
laugh.gif

I love how the fired The Brian Kendrick right before they go to the only country where marijuana is legal....

Angel

laugh.gif
I love Canadian crowds.

MVP has that suit, because he has some gang related tats, that he's/management not comfortable with. I personally like it. The suits he wore during hisfirst few months were Power Ranger esque.

laugh.gif
@ Sgt Slaughter. He surprised me in a good way.

the FU into the RKO was PIFFFF felt bad for jericho being the victim of it.

really source on cena and orton being friends? never woulda thought orton would hang out with a corny $%# cena
laugh.gif

Terribly boring Raw. Watched Smackdown and iMPACT! right before it though so I was getting tired by the end. It seemed out of character for Orton not to evengo for Cena at the end, but I guess he'll do that next week.

Once again though Smackdown is shining over Raw. I'm really looking forward to the TLC match at Summerslam.

DX always gives me a few chuckles. The Sweet Chin Musics tonight had me
roll.gif
, especially on the little girl. And using Shawn's real name
laugh.gif

that was vicious
pimp.gif
they should just turn cena heel and have him and orton team up to feud with jericho/show for the unified tag belts instead of cryme tymebut then that'd leave the door open for HHH to main event sooo nevermind
laugh.gif
and i'm not used to seeing orton bein a good guy and teamin with cena orworkin together with cena and maybe cena botched that move cause he just threw jericho up with no regard for his neck!
smh.gif

Jericho should be main eventing.

He couldve picked Christian as his partner at NOC, but lose. Then Y2J vs Christian at Summerslam.

That wouldve been
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom