WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

Seems like the only reason WWE is doing these weekly celebrity host gigs is because the writers and more importantly Vinnie Mac are too ignorant to realizethat they fail at getting young talent over and the booking is horrible so I guess this is their way of getting ratings.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

If Miz headlines Summerslam, the WWE will get a complete pass from me for all of the garbage they have put on so far this year.

They'd get one from me also but Vinnie Mac or TripleGod or **** McMahon won't let that happen

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by toine2983

The Brian Kendrick getting done dirty.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
What did the homie do? He's in a major feud with... Lawler?
eyes.gif
7-second matches?
indifferent.gif

Who are they fooling with this attack? If HHH loses to Cody Rhodes, I'll buy Summerslam for every member of gWo out of my own pocket... MARK IT DOWN...

Yeah right... I hope he loses though... *prays*
nerd.gif
You better hope Cenawins this or I'll be getting a free PPV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

If Miz headlines Summerslam, the WWE will get a complete pass from me for all of the garbage they have put on so far this year.

He wouldnt be headlining. It would be Henry/Orton which is somethin fresh.

It's ******ed to not give the other wrestler a chance for the title.

Btw Triple H burying Legacy next week...haven't seen that one before.

"You cut the tail of a dog......the dog dies...."

eyes.gif

And they are definitely setting up a DX reunion for Summerslam.

Miz is still the biggest tool ever. I will never take his character seriously, nor really care if he ever gets a push or not.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Something I have never ever seen before a handikap match between god x3 n Legacy. I wonder who'll win...

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Miz is still the biggest tool ever. I will never take his character seriously, nor really care if he ever gets a push or not.

That's kinda the way I feel too. He's got good mic skills but I just can't see him "headlining" any main event....at least not with thatgoofy annoyance gimmick he has.

This is why I hate Beat The Clock Challenges.

They should always be 2-way. It should never be 1 spoiler wrestler who gets nothing out of the match and the guy that's trying to beat the clock. It'sjust stupid that way

Back
Top Bottom