WWE ROYAL RUMBLE SUN JAN 27 | CENA WINS THE RUMBLE | ROCK DEFEATS PUNK TO WIN WWE TITLE

Part of me was hoping the shield came out at the end of the Royal Rumble match and attack Ryback. Then Cena would charge to a "you can see me" gesture and AA Ryback. Then Cena would do his salute to his soldiers and the Shield would salute back. ..Followed by some new John Cena entrance music and kids asking their parents to make sense of what just happened.

One can dream

The problem is they keep having the Shield attack the Rock which means they gotta put Punk in as the leader by the EC PPV or it makes no sense for them to keep attacking the Rock with no motive

Some of Rocky's championship reigns over the years.
09-the-rock-survivor-series-98.jpg

The_Rock_-wwe-3123.jpg

13814.jpg

2m2f2h3.jpg

79914ad0a72b174ba320261d5a9a8033.jpg

One can dream

The problem is they keep having the Shield attack the Rock which means they gotta put Punk in as the leader by the EC PPV or it makes no sense for them to keep attacking the Rock with no motive

Punk is the lieutenant.....Cena the general....Chaos everywhere! Then stale Randy Orton comes out for the save...but no! RKO! RKO AAs and GTSs for all. Soda cups thrown in the ring its pandemonium..... Cena Punk and RKO leaders of the shield!!!!

Then the glass breaks.....

lol.

What do you guys think about this? Idk if any of you read THe Best and Worst of WWE RAW/PPVs/Impact but I get a kick out of it.

"Secondly, I think the Rock restarting the match would’ve been a really amazing way to end things if he’d lost. Here’s what we have now: Punk destroys the Rock, Rock comes back, gets in his big moves, is ready to win, the Shield interferes, Rock loses. Vince waltzes out to strip Punk of the title, but Rock, from his nearly-comatose state on the outside, demands the match be restarted, because he doesn’t want THE PEOPLE to have a match ending like that, or whatever. So the match restarts, Rock comes in as a house of fire, hits a ton of stuff on Punk, comes close to winning like three different times, but Punk does something else ****** (feet on the ropes, whatever) and steals it. Rock ends up looking like a world class gladiator, Punk looks like an awful coward (but still tough enough to be believable in championship matches, a la Ric Flair), Vince doesn’t compromise on his promises, ta da. Instead, we have “Rock restarts the match, gets brutally beaten up, then hits a spinebuster and Punk is DEAD FOREVER so he just does a dancing elbow drop and wins.” The only person who looks good is the Rock, because he’s THE BEST and YOU LOVE HIM

Read more: http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/01/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-royal-rumble-2013#ixzz2JJNos8lz"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know what's even more predictable than last night's results? The reaction from (some of) you people.

The truth of it is...there's a bunch of "IWC smarks" who aren't any better than the little kids that live and die by John Cena. And those are children so they don't know any better...what's our excuse?
mean.gif

-there's been a lot of discussion
-there is no guarantee this will take place
-The belief amongst those who are in the know
-however it's possible

Dirtsheets, man.
Can't forget about "The feeling is..." 

Didn't bother looking for RR spoilers since the surprises are part of what makes the event great (man, who would've thought of that?)...but I was highly amused today seeing how WWE trolled the sheets with the Carlito/Benjamin and whoever nonsense. Vince wins again.

Last edited:
I'm ok with rock winning bc punk loses the title to one of the biggest stars ever.

My problem was the cena win that he doesn't need and the borefest of predictability of rock/cena 2 at wm that will end with the cringe win for cena, AGAIN.

- There were some wrestlers complaining about Chris Jericho returning to WWE last night at the Royal Rumble. The talk from a few wrestlers was in the sense that Jericho is just someone there to “take the spot” of another talent.

Part of me was hoping the shield came out at the end of the Royal Rumble match and attack Ryback. Then Cena would charge the jumping and stop right before and do a "you can see me" gesture and AA Ryback. Then Cena would do his salute to his soldiers and the Shield would salute back. ..Followed by some new John Cena entrance music and kids asking their parents to make sense of what just happened.

Exactly what I was thinking too.

I would love to see the Rock in action on RAW.

and another thing - are the Shield ever going to wrestle real matches or what?

Part of me was hoping the shield came out at the end of the Royal Rumble match and attack Ryback. Then Cena would charge the jumping and stop right before and do a "you can see me" gesture and AA Ryback. Then Cena would do his salute to his soldiers and the Shield would salute back. ..Followed by some new John Cena entrance music and kids asking their parents to make sense of what just happened.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
- There were some wrestlers complaining about Chris Jericho returning to WWE last night at the Royal Rumble. The talk from a few wrestlers was in the sense that Jericho is just someone there to “take the spot” of another talent.

I get what these guys are saying. Their blame should either reside with WWE or themselves. Either WWE is just looking over the young talent and not putting them in a position to succeed. OR these guys need to show something and or speak up about their displeasure.

I know the later doesn't fly in all environments. It may not fully fly with WWE. BUT eventually if enough people speak up in unison, it could benefit all parties.

These guys need to form a union. :smh:

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Yea... Because god knows Khali limping down to the ring really deserves it. Because 3MB are a huge draw. Get the hell outta here with that. Jericho top 10 all time. Come at me.

And it's always funny when Jesse completely tears you down. [/COLOR]

View media item 240364

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]It has nothing to do with that bud, it just has to do with the fact he blatantly goes after you and makes fun of you. He legit seems upset about how awful your posts are and you just keep brushing him off.

And it just makes me laugh, You kids just crack me up.

4Cat, keep up the lulz. Show no mercy.

[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom