WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 $19.96 on walmart.com (PS3 Version only)

FYI to all the WWE and wrestling game fans. Walmart.com has SvsR 2011PS3 version for only $19.96. Now if you dont want to wait, do what i did, I printed off the page from walmart.com for the game showing the price and i took it into Best Buy and they price matched it. So hopefully this helps some people save some money.

FYI to all the WWE and wrestling game fans. Walmart.com has SvsR 2011PS3 version for only $19.96. Now if you dont want to wait, do what i did, I printed off the page from walmart.com for the game showing the price and i took it into Best Buy and they price matched it. So hopefully this helps some people save some money.

People still WATCH wrestling?
better yet, they still play wrestling video games? 
laugh.gif

hey I am just giving some heads up to anyone who was thinking about getting the game.

hey I am just giving some heads up to anyone who was thinking about getting the game.

Originally Posted by JrMJ230

Thanks for the info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JrMJ230

Thanks for the info
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom