WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

That spoiler
wink.gif

Doesn't make any sense..

Honestly until I see collaboration elsewhere, I'm not believing those spoilers. So many things just don't make sense.

Honestly until I see collaboration elsewhere, I'm not believing those spoilers. So many things just don't make sense.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by Steve212

Cody Rhodes can be a great one. He needs to be elevated ASAP.
laugh.gif
at everybody saying ted was going to break out. same for miz/morrison. Cody just has "it". could be a new gen. flair if it all works out well

Dibiase is the Jannetty.

laugh.gif
at everybody saying ted was going to break out. same for miz/morrison. Cody just has "it". could be a new gen. flair if it all works out well

Dibiase is the Jannetty.

Shawn Michaels posted the following on his Twitter account today:

?It was gr8 seeing the WWE gang @ Tribute show. Got some business done too. Seems there may be a future w/the WWE & yours truly:smile:?

Shawn Michaels posted the following on his Twitter account today:

?It was gr8 seeing the WWE gang @ Tribute show. Got some business done too. Seems there may be a future w/the WWE & yours truly:smile:?

I was wondering why this thread jumped this many pages, especially after suck a lackluster Raw.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the last few pages.

I was wondering why this thread jumped this many pages, especially after suck a lackluster Raw.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the last few pages.

laugh.gif

I was one of those people, and I figured he would break out, because of his family lineage and his look, but it seems like writers have no clue what to do with him.  His entrance music needs to be deleted ASAP.  

laugh.gif

I was one of those people, and I figured he would break out, because of his family lineage and his look, but it seems like writers have no clue what to do with him.  His entrance music needs to be deleted ASAP.  

Well the Smackdown spoilers are true.  I just don't get it.
Spoiler [+]
~Why is Miz on Smackdown?  It doesn't appear for any good reason, and he even cuts a promo against Orton.
~Why were Mysterio and Del Rio added to the title match?  There is no apparent angle or reason.  Teddy just declares them in the match.
~I assume WWE didn't want to do Edge vs Kane again since every match has been so awful, but God, if you're going to change the match, do it more than two days before the PPV.
~I would also guess that since this is a mutli-man match now, Kane will drop the title.  It's long overdue because he has put up the worst run of PPV main events in a long, long time.
~Finally, WWE had FOUR weeks to set up this PPV.  It's not like the Smackdown main event is really going to make a huge buyrate impact, but regardless.  Setting the main event two days before the show is unacceptable.

Basically, since Smackdown has moved to SyFy, the show has become utter trash.

Well the Smackdown spoilers are true.  I just don't get it.
Spoiler [+]
~Why is Miz on Smackdown?  It doesn't appear for any good reason, and he even cuts a promo against Orton.
~Why were Mysterio and Del Rio added to the title match?  There is no apparent angle or reason.  Teddy just declares them in the match.
~I assume WWE didn't want to do Edge vs Kane again since every match has been so awful, but God, if you're going to change the match, do it more than two days before the PPV.
~I would also guess that since this is a mutli-man match now, Kane will drop the title.  It's long overdue because he has put up the worst run of PPV main events in a long, long time.
~Finally, WWE had FOUR weeks to set up this PPV.  It's not like the Smackdown main event is really going to make a huge buyrate impact, but regardless.  Setting the main event two days before the show is unacceptable.

Basically, since Smackdown has moved to SyFy, the show has become utter trash.

Back
Top Bottom