WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

I am going to the Nuggets/Sixers game tonight, so I won't be around for Raw. I'm DVR'ing it, so I'll comment late tonight or tomorrow.

TLC is this Sunday. I don't feel a whole lot of juice for the show. They have once again done a poor job of selling the PPV.

Reports are that Mark Cuban may wrestle in some form tonight, presumably in a matching involving Randy Orton.

The Monday Night Wars start again January 4th. Here's hoping that lights a fire under the WWE's ***.

Raw sound good. I'm pumped for some monday night wars. TLC sounds horrible but i'm sure Christian and Shelton will have a hell of a match.

They probably feel like they dodged a bullet since he wasn't on the roster whne he died & therefore don't have to acknowledge it

Why are the Bellas always the guest host's jumpoffs?

At least Carlito was wearing a black armband, presumably for Youmanga while he jobbed to Cena. Still foul there was no mention, though.

They might do something for Umaga leading into the 2nd hour. Don't recall who for but I do remember them showing a memorial of some sort going into hour 2.

That's because that's all the Bellas are good for. You know they can't wrestle for jack, so let them be accessories for the arms of guest hosts.

Nobody in the "WWE Universe" ever cared about Jamie Noble's career to begin with

edit:RED DEAD REVOLVER 2!!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom