WWE TLC PPV- Cena vs Sheamus Tables Match | Taker vs Batista Chairs Match | Jerishow vs DX TLC Matc

Originally Posted by TXZ

Originally Posted by toine2983

I !*#%@ with Sheamus.
pimp.gif

You gotta love Mark Cuban though, which billionaire you know would allow themselves to get beat up and put through a table?
laugh.gif
Vince McMahon?
He's not really a billionaire.

Originally Posted by hellaones

*waits for dx snuggie*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Trying to get Masters over as a face.
laugh.gif
Word whos idea was this? Should of just stuck him in "ECW"

MBlackmon wrote:
laugh.gif
cubes through the table

eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ Mavs players trying to step up after Cuban went through the table.

get the %@$@ outta here
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Overall weak show...but the PPV has some potential with its matches. Went 20 mins over for BS.

laugh.gif
The Mavs players were trying so hard not to laugh. I seen the smirk on their faces.

BTW, M.F.F.L.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Still surprised WWE did not acknowledge Eddie Fatu. They could have said "former WWE talent Eddie Fatu passed away, we send our condolences .... Dwayne Johnson is not gonna be happy with that.

Well in their defense..he didn't really leave the WWE on the best terms and his death IS drug related...

They probably didn't want that stigma..
ohwell.gif

Yeah... I'm sure it's kinda along the same notes that they didn't want to acknowledge when Test died.

Low Ki debuting soon

Low Ki (a.k.a. "Kaval") is expected to debut soon on SmackDown and begin a feud with Rey Mysterio. He will debut under a mask and programmed as someone from Mysterio's past in Mexico. Officials first discussed the idea early last year, but plans were thwarted when the former TNA X Division champion suffered a serious leg injury.

Carlito in the doghouse?

Though details are unclear, sources say Carlito's recent absence from WWE was not an issue of creative having no plans for him. According to the Wrestling Observer, the reason for his absence "was something bad that [WWE is] trying to keep quiet."

Love returning to TNA?

After a brief hiatus from the squared circle following her sudden departure from TNA Wrestling this past September, Angel Williams (a.k.a. "Angelina Love") has resumed an active wrestling schedule on the independent circuit. The former Knockouts champion has been telling people at said shows that she's returning to TNA. However, according to this week's issue of the Wrestling Observer, they "haven't heard anyone even mention her name."

Umaga video package prepared?
Unlike most WWE wrestler related deaths in recent years, World Wrestling Entertainment has plans to showcase a video package this time around as a tribute honoring Edward "Umaga" Fatu is being prepared. Should the company decide against airing it on television this week, you can catch it on the official WWE website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

on another note: I'd like to ask my NT brethren to contribute to the help bail Hellaones out fund

offering-plate1.jpg

I'm going Layla hunting
devil.gif

anybody been to a SD/ECW taping, what time did it end?
Let me remember, I went to one last year. I am in CT, so it started a 6:45 and ended around 10pm. It ends at least an hour before Raw. Itshould last just over 3 hours.

Does this Vance Archer dude have a tramp stamp?? Future Endeavor his !%# just for that alone.

If this dreamer/ryder thing pops off, please, please let ryder go over.

OHHH RADIOOOO...

and this croft/barretta duo, they have some potential i feel.
i like their swag and their entrance music, haha. but they need a more devastating finisher...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

on another note: I'd like to ask my NT brethren to contribute to the help bail Hellaones out fund

offering-plate1.jpg

I'm going Layla hunting
devil.gif
Well damn...might as well contribute to the bail Dfly out fund cause I'ma be on the Layla hunt too.
devil.gif

laugh.gif

- Charlie Haas asked for his release in the past few months. It is being reported that WWE were willing to grant him the release but backtracked and gave him a raise. Hass has since been used very little since then. There is some speculation that he was offered a role in TNA.

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

- Charlie Haas asked for his release in the past few months. It is being reported that WWE were willing to grant him the release but backtracked and gave him a raise. Hass has since been used very little since then. There is some speculation that he was offered a role in TNA.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

��

Impact tonight on Spike:
Kevin Nash and Eric Young book tonight's show in storyline

Chris Sabin vs. Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams & Rob Terry

Bobby & Kristal Lashley vs. Scott Steiner & Awesome Kong

Eric Young vs. Hamada for the Global title

Velvet Sky vs. Lacey Von Erich in a mud wrestling match with Madison Rayne as referee

ODB vs. Tara in a beer chugging and weapons match

Hernandez & Suicide & Matt Morgan vs. Team 3-D & Rhino & Jesse Neal in a 3 on 4 match

A.J. Styles vs. Desmond Wolfe for the TNA title

I'd like to ask my NT brethren to contribute to the help bail Hellaones out fund

offering-plate1.jpg

I'm going Layla hunting
devil.gif

Mission: incomplete

but she'll be back....

and I'll be more prepared
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom