www.restaurant.com -- has anyone ordered from here?

www.restaurant.com

dating is getting expensive
mad.gif
laugh.gif

CLIFF NOTES -- $50 RESTAURANT GIFT CARDS FOR $10.

I've used it, it really helps and works. Usually, at the end of the month they have a 70% off sale so you buy a $25 gift certificate for $2-$3. I only useit on expensive restaurants though since I can only see it being worth it in restaurants serving $20-$30 per plate. It works though, if that's what yourwondering about.

Just make sure you read the fine print, usually it's just that you have to spend more than the certificate, ie: you have to spend at least $35 to use the$25 certicate and it has to be for two people. Stuff like that.

Originally Posted by GetOffMyJayz

Please. I know what I'm doing.
indifferent.gif

AGAIN: www.restaurant.com -- has anyone ordered from here?
eyes.gif

I've never heard of it, but you should at least post a link man, or give a brief summary of what it is, I know I sound extra lazy but I don't wannado research for you, I just wanna give my opinion
laugh.gif

To summarize, it's a website that sells certificates for restaurants at a discounted price. Like I stated before, I purchased a $25 certificate for $3 andit's good to use on a specific restaurant I chose as long as I spend $35 or more and eat along with another person. Those are the kind of deals they haveand it varies depending on the restaurant. The certificates printable too.

It is also limited to each restaurants. They can only issue a certain amount for each restuarants every month, it usually resets every month though.

Thanks for the help RFX...and yeah whats really confusing me is the way the minimum purchases work.

Thanks for the help RFX...and yeah whats really confusing me is the way the minimum purchases work.

You can probably get it cheaper than that, if you can wait.

I see, I've heard of deals like this. I personally wouldn't take a date out to eat with a coupon though (certificate) whatever, but it would be idealfor family stuff, I'll check it out.

So just to clarify....

Restaurant minimum purchase - $50
I have a $50 certificate.
Bill - $55

I pay $5 out of pocket or I have to pay $50 and then the certificate is valid?

So just to clarify....

Restaurant minimum purchase - $50
I have a $50 certificate.
Bill - $55

I pay $5 out of pocket or I have to pay $50 and then the certificate is valid?
If it states that the minimum purchase is $50 and you have a $50 certificate (not two $25 certificates because usually you can only use one certificateat a time) then yes, you should only pay $5.

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

www.restaurant.com

mad.gif
laugh.gif

TO SUM IT UP ITS GARBAGE.

$10 off a Purchase of $30 is Crap. Thats How They Get You.
I thought you got banned? Anyways, you obviously don't know how it works. To clarify it for you, you pay $10 and you get a $50 certificate for arestaurant. So you eat at that restaurant and let's say the minimum is $75. The bill comes to $80, you use the $50 certificate and your bill would come to$30. $30 bill plus teh $10 you used to pay for the certificate and your looking at a $40 bill which is still 50% off your bill. I'm surprised your notusing this yet since you need every bit of savings to buy those used cars since those "NT Money" ain't rolling anymore right?

Thats crap. My Bills Be Free or No More Than $2. I tried to show NT but yall wouldnt listen. Kept Sayin Why A Baller UsesCoupons.
roll.gif

Thats crap. My Bills Be Free or No More Than $2. I tried to show NT but yall wouldnt listen. Kept Sayin Why A Baller Uses Coupons.
roll.gif
Why do "ballers" buy used cars? Or are your bills free or no more than $2 because your parents pays for all your meals too?

It seems alright to me, but they dont have any places i would take a chick out to. Plus i would feel weird and cheap using coupons when i go out on a date.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thats crap. My Bills Be Free or No More Than $2. I tried to show NT but yall wouldnt listen. Kept Sayin Why A Baller Uses Coupons.
roll.gif
Why do "ballers" buy used cars? Or are your bills free or no more than $2 because your parents pays for all your meals too?
Because Im a Conservative Baller. I know the value of the dollar.

www.restaurant.com

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Hey bro, this is true. It sounds good, but they get you with the purchase of $50 and over kinda crap.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

www.restaurant.com

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Hey bro, this is true. It sounds good, but they get you with the purchase of $50 and over kinda crap.
SEE NT PAY ATTENTION. REDICULOUSLYBALLIN TELLS YALL THE TRUTH. IF YALL WANT REAL DEALS CHECK MY OFFICIAL $$$ SAVINGCOUPON THREADS.

Thanks for all the help ya'll....and yeah I don't really expect to get a meal solely off their gift certificates, but I'm glad to get a discount ifanything.

No more going to swap meets or sneaking into the costco food court (cause I don't have a membership) for food.
smokin.gif

Ps.
laugh.gif
@this whole thread.

Originally Posted by RFX45

roll.gif
Because Im a Conservative Baller. I know the value of the dollar.
Conservative Baller? Isn't that an oxymoron?

I've been using restaurant.com for about 8 or 9 years now and I love it. The only thing that sucks is that you find these gem's on there and get $25-35gift certificates for $3 on the regular, then said restaurant gets off of the website and I'm too salty to pay full price.

Just watch out for fine print. Some places dont honor the coupons on weekend's or Fridays after 5, so if you don't watch out, you'll be paying thebill out of pocket.

And always, ALWAYS get the coupon codes. They're always available and save a ton of dough.

Back
Top Bottom