www.vitalekicks.com

hey guys i really need your input on what you think about the site www.vitalekicks.com is this a legit site? i have done hours of re search and could not find one negative about the site! it all seems legit from the owners story, to all the instragram reviews and vouches they have! would someone please let me know if you have ordered some js from this site and if so were the really 100% auth?? i ordered some space jams and i will post the pictures but I'm just a little sketchy and would like to know some input on what you guys think? i bought a pair of columbia 11 before and they actually checked out to be legit..the guy is everywhere on ig, on kixify and all with 100% satisfaction customers! www.vitalekicks.com let me know please

anybody will experience please post and help me out so i don't have to worry no more about these guys they truly all over the social media and ig with all positive feedback. i can't find one thing about them that says they are fake. just let me know please thank you

They were on the news and I know yahoo did a story on them few months back. Just a kid running this business using his parents income, when it started out. It's huge now so...established company imo.

Okay cool thanks a bunch! They have to be legit then for sure! I've heard nothing but good things just want to make sure! Anyone else want to give any input??? Thanks !! Anyone else will be most appreciated

Back
Top Bottom