X-men 97

092D5061-3B9C-4BEA-9E84-61E6D7471E25.gif

I hope Marvel is smart and actually improves the animation artists.

Had always wondered why the last season or two looked goofy. Apparently by that time, budget wasn’t doing too good. They had to find a cheaper alternative to keep making the cartoon.

Gambit redeemed again, Lakers Trash, Kansas City in shambles, Brooklyn and Knicks actually back. Damn bruh life is good.
Also hope we get Mauraders when they massacred the Morloks. Scumbag Sabertooth sign me up.

i hope it really is 97 xmen
not 2021 in 97 xmen

i need to see the full toxic masculine wolverine
Nah, I don't think we'd see that lol.

But it would be cool if it focused on that 97 team in a current timeline.

Why they can't just make new ****? X-Men: Evolution was the peak, then Nick tried to jerk-off the Wolverine hype, but couldn't get the load off (Cartoon Network would never) 911 was terrible for this country, but White ppl were on **** creatively.

I was wondering why disney keeps on remaking just okay aged 80's & 90's **** then see the reactions in this thread. I know we didn't peak in 98 because Seinfeld ended :rofl:

X-men evolution was trash bruh. Anime series on G4 was better than that.
I know you ain't watch that. You went straight to "trash". You did not watch that show :lol:

What Batman & TMNT show you like the most? I'm tryna understand ur perspective.
that ceral good, ain't it?.gif

I know you ain't watch that. You went straight to "trash". You did not watch that show :lol:

What Batman & TMNT show you like the most? I'm tryna understand ur perspective.
that ceral good, ain't it?.gif't it?.gif
90s Batman, Batman beyond I didn’t like at first but grew on me. TMNT of course classic 90s.
just couldn’t get into the whole high school vibe with evolution.

Back
Top Bottom