[X360]NBA 2K11 10 TEAM SIM DRAFT LEAGUE-PLAYOFFS

30t6p3b.gif
i been on an hour... none of you muddah skuddas on

Finish up your games in the next week. If no progress is made i'll either replace people or just sim the remaining games.

Finish up your games in the next week. If no progress is made i'll either replace people or just sim the remaining games.

Is everyone fine with me just simming the remaining games so that the playoffs can actually happen?

Is everyone fine with me just simming the remaining games so that the playoffs can actually happen?

I'm gonna sim all remaining unplayed games. I'll post the playoff teams when I'm done.

If those that are in the playoffs don't respond then I will use the replacements.

I'm gonna sim all remaining unplayed games. I'll post the playoff teams when I'm done.

If those that are in the playoffs don't respond then I will use the replacements.

yo i dropped because i thought it was dead. send me another invite
nerd.gif

yo i dropped because i thought it was dead. send me another invite
nerd.gif

Let me reset your games I simmed because I had to give the win to the opponent then I'll resim after you pick up the invite. Check your invites now

Let me reset your games I simmed because I had to give the win to the opponent then I'll resim after you pick up the invite. Check your invites now

Pistons vs Hawks
Bulls vs Knicks
Cavs vs Mavericks T
hunder vs Celtics

Best of 5

NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR THE BULLS! If you play SIM only, first to post gets the spot.

Pistons vs Hawks
Bulls vs Knicks
Cavs vs Mavericks T
hunder vs Celtics

Best of 5

NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR THE BULLS! If you play SIM only, first to post gets the spot.

Back
Top Bottom