[X360] NBA 2K9 Online Fantasy Draft League *PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!*

this dude yankeephan is running or something. isnt he the knicks??? he was online and i sent him a msg asking to play our game and he logs off. *+$. i stillgot games with untroub too. i keep missing you untroub.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

this league is no good
word.

lots of people that never play their games when they're on.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I got the red lights Im waiting to borrow a friends xbox today
My bad if you got the red lights but you were on playing another game. I mesg'd you and then BOOM your offline. If you got the red rings thenmy bad. Where the FFF is untroub. Did he get the red rings too??

Cant beleive I got the red lights before madden comes out and in the middle of the league. lol Il try to borrow a xbox

well guys. this league is dead, officially.

nore and untroubled xbox's are broken. nore being the creator, he's the only one that can advance this to the playoffs and finish this league.

he also sent me a PM that he just got banned.

so consider this league D-E-A-D!

Originally Posted by jretro23

nore and untroubled xbox's are broken. nore being the creator, he's the only one that can advance this to the playoffs and finish this league.

Banned??? For what???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Banned??? For what???
nerd.gif
JRose got to em.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Banned??? For what???
nerd.gif
JRose got to em.
What he do?

Banned??? For what???
nerd.gif
JRose got to em.
What he do?
yeah what he do??????

anyone down for a SIM money tournament? PAYPAL ONLY. 20 per person, 20 teams. First place $250, second place $100, third place $50. I've done 2 moneyleagues before they were both successful. When people are playing for money the activity is great and the games are alot more intense

No go on that Gordon/J-Rich trade kaos.....

I'm trying to get a hold of the Blazers guy but he won't respond to me....he's been on the xbox all day too
smh.gif

Nore where's mrwhoopa55? I have one more game with him I need to get done.....
my bad, i haven't been on, my nephews been on it all weekend. so is the league dead?

Back
Top Bottom