XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Post your favorite class

I want to know what classes nt are using

Ak, GL (
tongue.gif
)
RPG
semtex
decoy

Hardline
Sleight of hand
marathon

blackbird
Chopper
Dogs
I swear I'm going to start using that GL on a class 
laugh.gif

Famas w/Silencer

Python.. pretty much because it switches to it fast and I can pick up another gun right away

Semtex

Concussion

Hardline I've been using more and more but it was Scavenger before

Sleight of Hand

Hacker

Spy Plane

Blackbird

Chopper Gunner
Some dope classes 
pimp.gif

for me 

Famas , AK, or GL (silenced and dual mags)

Pistol 

Frags

NOVA gas 

Claymore

Flak Jacket 

WARLORD 

Marathon 

Spy plane 

carepackage 

helicopter 

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

Post your favorite class

I want to know what classes nt are using

Ak, GL (
tongue.gif
)
RPG
semtex
decoy

Hardline
Sleight of hand
marathon

blackbird
Chopper
Dogs
I swear I'm going to start using that GL on a class 
laugh.gif

Famas w/Silencer

Python.. pretty much because it switches to it fast and I can pick up another gun right away

Semtex

Concussion

Hardline I've been using more and more but it was Scavenger before

Sleight of Hand

Hacker

Spy Plane

Blackbird

Chopper Gunner
Some dope classes 
pimp.gif

for me 

Famas , AK, or GL (silenced and dual mags)

Pistol 

Frags

NOVA gas 

Claymore

Flak Jacket 

WARLORD 

Marathon 

Spy plane 

carepackage 

helicopter 

I'm going to have to try Sniping sooner or later it seems fun.. I'll do it whenever I hit the prestige I want and don't plan on leveling anymore though
laugh.gif

I'm going to have to try Sniping sooner or later it seems fun.. I'll do it whenever I hit the prestige I want and don't plan on leveling anymore though
laugh.gif

Thanks JBill

Do it Carver! You cant be in a bad mood when u snipe man. Cause there will be lots of times ull get hitmarkers. When ur bullet doesnt register when u Quickscope. Only snipe on a 4bar. And you said that like 4 times already
laugh.gif
But i wouldnt doubt if u did stop now since u gotta RESTART AGAIN with that new account.

Thanks JBill

Do it Carver! You cant be in a bad mood when u snipe man. Cause there will be lots of times ull get hitmarkers. When ur bullet doesnt register when u Quickscope. Only snipe on a 4bar. And you said that like 4 times already
laugh.gif
But i wouldnt doubt if u did stop now since u gotta RESTART AGAIN with that new account.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Thanks JBill

laugh.gif
Nah, all the way son.. to 14th that is

Thanks JBill

laugh.gif
Nah, all the way son.. to 14th that is

i dont appreciate you getting that "jumping/no scope"
eyes.gif
snipe kill on me on jungle today brah
 foreal tho man u i got to get u back on that one, i woulda let u slide but "jumping/no scope"cmon son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont appreciate you getting that "jumping/no scope"
eyes.gif
snipe kill on me on jungle today brah
 foreal tho man u i got to get u back on that one, i woulda let u slide but "jumping/no scope"cmon son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing to spectacular but i recently got my recording device working again so this is wat i got from all the gameplay i have
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
@ around :35, you shoot to the right (completely missing the guy) and it registered as a hit. and then dudes want to say consoles don't have bullet magnet
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing to spectacular but i recently got my recording device working again so this is wat i got from all the gameplay i have
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
@ around :35, you shoot to the right (completely missing the guy) and it registered as a hit. and then dudes want to say consoles don't have bullet magnet
30t6p3b.gif

I used theater mode for all these clips. I dont pull host every game and Theater mode is from the Host's perspective. So when u look over from my or anyone elses perspective (non host players) the actions of the non host players seemed delayed. So When in game the guy is usually center to where i scope in. If that makes sense.

I used theater mode for all these clips. I dont pull host every game and Theater mode is from the Host's perspective. So when u look over from my or anyone elses perspective (non host players) the actions of the non host players seemed delayed. So When in game the guy is usually center to where i scope in. If that makes sense.

all your other shots were on point, just that one stuck out the most because he was not in your line of fire. good vid tho.

can't wait till pc gets the new maps, getting bored of the current ones.

all your other shots were on point, just that one stuck out the most because he was not in your line of fire. good vid tho.

can't wait till pc gets the new maps, getting bored of the current ones.

Back
Top Bottom