XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

I know a lot of y'all hate Black Ops but who here is getting the new Map Pack?
Earlier today Activision confirmed the latest Black Ops map pack, Escalation, will be hitting Xbox Live May 3rd, but what about the double XP that usually comes with Call of Duty DLC?

As usual the release of the map pack will be accompanied by a double XP weekend that’ll commence on Friday, May 6th. So not only will you be able to pwn noobs on brand-new maps, but you’ll get double XP while you do so

I know a lot of y'all hate Black Ops but who here is getting the new Map Pack?
Earlier today Activision confirmed the latest Black Ops map pack, Escalation, will be hitting Xbox Live May 3rd, but what about the double XP that usually comes with Call of Duty DLC?

As usual the release of the map pack will be accompanied by a double XP weekend that’ll commence on Friday, May 6th. So not only will you be able to pwn noobs on brand-new maps, but you’ll get double XP while you do so

may 3
pimp.gif

waits*

I'm about to get on LIVE. Hit me up with a invite/message saying you from NT if you wanna run. Usually on Demo but down for whatevs.

EDIT

forgot my GT
embarassed.gif

anyways, just lost a game on demo cause my team was useless. get at me. just prestiged and trying to put a dent in this one.

GT = hi im xtian

I'm about to get on LIVE. Hit me up with a invite/message saying you from NT if you wanna run. Usually on Demo but down for whatevs.

EDIT

forgot my GT
embarassed.gif

anyways, just lost a game on demo cause my team was useless. get at me. just prestiged and trying to put a dent in this one.

GT = hi im xtian

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Dude... 5-man party on Domination all with Ballistic Knives, Lightweight/Marathon Pro is hella fun.
pimp.gif

I remember someone telling me they had a 6 man party where they all ran hardline, one person used spy plane while the others used rcxd.. that would be so annoying to go against but hilarious to hear the other team complain at the end of the game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Dude... 5-man party on Domination all with Ballistic Knives, Lightweight/Marathon Pro is hella fun.
pimp.gif

I remember someone telling me they had a 6 man party where they all ran hardline, one person used spy plane while the others used rcxd.. that would be so annoying to go against but hilarious to hear the other team complain at the end of the game 
laugh.gif

If the new cod was around the corner that deal would have been nice.. But since BOps and Crysis are the only 2 games I play that trade is not worth it

If the new cod was around the corner that deal would have been nice.. But since BOps and Crysis are the only 2 games I play that trade is not worth it

Good Domination games earlier Rice and Phenom
pimp.gif
it's bs it didn't save our games though.. I better not get my *** reported and banned from fools thinking I'm cheating since there is not videos recorded
laugh.gif
.. Whatevers number 1 this week in Domination thanks to rice and phenom for playing dom how it's meant to be played with me

Good Domination games earlier Rice and Phenom
pimp.gif
it's bs it didn't save our games though.. I better not get my *** reported and banned from fools thinking I'm cheating since there is not videos recorded
laugh.gif
.. Whatevers number 1 this week in Domination thanks to rice and phenom for playing dom how it's meant to be played with me

This dude just stopped playing his xbox once your ps3 homie derrty got an xbox or what
laugh.gif
.. I'm sure the game got boring once you maxed out though the same will probably happen to me

This dude just stopped playing his xbox once your ps3 homie derrty got an xbox or what
laugh.gif
.. I'm sure the game got boring once you maxed out though the same will probably happen to me

Back
Top Bottom