XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

my friend told me today to click LT & RT at the main menu but im not sure what im sposed to do does anyone know?

Where it gives you the options for "campaign, multiplayer, zombies, options" or whatever click lt and rt twice then walk to the back computer and press x. Dude gets up and you get an achievement, the computer gives you the black ops gamer picture.

at the computer type in cd *press enter* doa *press enter*  
wink.gif

Got off because my turtle beaches were giving me a headache. Zombies is mad fun. Joint had me shook for a minute though because I had my lights out and them %%!!$+$ came from everywhere
laugh.gif

Got off because my turtle beaches were giving me a headache. Zombies is mad fun. Joint had me shook for a minute though because I had my lights out and them %%!!$+$ came from everywhere
laugh.gif

BO > MW2

Played 5 hours with my boys on the PS3.....PS3 is officially garbage. Controller sucks, competition sucks, servers suck.  My girl will be handing me my copy for 360 Thursday
pimp.gif

Famas Silenced
Dual Pythons
Frag
Flash Bangs
Motion Sensor
Hardline Pro
Hardened Pro
Hacker Pro
Spy Plane
Blackbird
Gunship

> your class

-The Juice

BO > MW2

Played 5 hours with my boys on the PS3.....PS3 is officially garbage. Controller sucks, competition sucks, servers suck.  My girl will be handing me my copy for 360 Thursday
pimp.gif

Famas Silenced
Dual Pythons
Frag
Flash Bangs
Motion Sensor
Hardline Pro
Hardened Pro
Hacker Pro
Spy Plane
Blackbird
Gunship

> your class

-The Juice

i got a $20 gc from Toys R Us when I exchanged 1 of my buy 2 get 1 free games today. didnt see an advertisement but shorty def gave me that good ol gc when i got rung up for it.

Party system is lame tho. Me and my friends kept getting our party split and not getting into games :/

i got a $20 gc from Toys R Us when I exchanged 1 of my buy 2 get 1 free games today. didnt see an advertisement but shorty def gave me that good ol gc when i got rung up for it.

Party system is lame tho. Me and my friends kept getting our party split and not getting into games :/

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

BO > MW2

pimp.gif

Famas Silenced
Dual Pythons
Frag
Flash Bangs
Motion Sensor
Hardline Pro
Hardened Pro
Hacker Pro
Spy Plane
Blackbird
Gunship

> your class

-The Juice
Doesn't the silencer weaken the famas?

BO > MW2

pimp.gif

Famas Silenced
Dual Pythons
Frag
Flash Bangs
Motion Sensor
Hardline Pro
Hardened Pro
Hacker Pro
Spy Plane
Blackbird
Gunship

> your class

-The Juice

GOD DAMN i need to get this, but i got a $65 parking ticket i need to pay among other things, may just put this on the credit card tho
laugh.gif

GOD DAMN i need to get this, but i got a $65 parking ticket i need to pay among other things, may just put this on the credit card tho
laugh.gif

is there a glitch in the leaderboards? I mean i have been playing today on and off, but I doubt I killed 4000+ people...my K/D of 1.02 seems reasonable though, does anyone know how this is calculated? its saying i got like 4000+ kills and 3900+ deaths..

is there a glitch in the leaderboards? I mean i have been playing today on and off, but I doubt I killed 4000+ people...my K/D of 1.02 seems reasonable though, does anyone know how this is calculated? its saying i got like 4000+ kills and 3900+ deaths..

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

BO > MW2

pimp.gif

Famas Silenced
Dual Pythons
Frag
Flash Bangs
Motion Sensor
Hardline Pro
Hardened Pro
Hacker Pro
Spy Plane
Blackbird
Gunship

> your class

-The Juice
With that class, you will see the enemy before they see you (spy plane, motion sensor, blackbird), and if you are caught in a heads up battle, hardened pro handles the "flinch" from being shot, aim for the head and chest. Sacrifice minor power that an unsilenced gun has for better K/D, Accuracy, and skill.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

BO > MW2

pimp.gif

Famas Silenced
Dual Pythons
Frag
Flash Bangs
Motion Sensor
Hardline Pro
Hardened Pro
Hacker Pro
Spy Plane
Blackbird
Gunship

> your class

-The Juice
With that class, you will see the enemy before they see you (spy plane, motion sensor, blackbird), and if you are caught in a heads up battle, hardened pro handles the "flinch" from being shot, aim for the head and chest. Sacrifice minor power that an unsilenced gun has for better K/D, Accuracy, and skill.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Trying to join a game with a full party of six =[

i had 8 goons on deck and NOTHING
frown.gif
dudes all signed off  one by one...
NT was like 21 deep on there prob still 18 on there now

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Trying to join a game with a full party of six =[

i had 8 goons on deck and NOTHING
frown.gif
dudes all signed off  one by one...