XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by derrty6232

This ##@# again?
laugh.gif

Where do yall come up with this "this player > that player" because they play on a certain system?

This thread has already failed because it isn't about black ops anymore.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

This ##@# again?
laugh.gif

Where do yall come up with this "this player > that player" because they play on a certain system?

This thread has already failed because it isn't about black ops anymore.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That golden camo looks sick!
eek.gif

Pre-ordered mine @ Target yesterday, picking it up first thing Tues
pimp.gif

That golden camo looks sick!
eek.gif

Pre-ordered mine @ Target yesterday, picking it up first thing Tues
pimp.gif

can we keep the ps3 stuff out of here tho...I made the thread to avoid all the XBOX v PS3 nonsense who cares...i have both systems play both
just wanted equal and unbiased representation of the people who want to play for XBOX 360..

No one cares which system or game is better...play what you want and stop coming in here to talk smack

can we keep the ps3 stuff out of here tho...I made the thread to avoid all the XBOX v PS3 nonsense who cares...i have both systems play both
just wanted equal and unbiased representation of the people who want to play for XBOX 360..

No one cares which system or game is better...play what you want and stop coming in here to talk smack

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

this thread will die just like that mw2 360 thread after henzo left all those bums 
roll.gif

It actually died when Madden/NCAA/2k11 came out. Stop making up stuff
laugh.gif
And to the dudes defending M$ and Sony, shut up. It's not that serious. Sound like a bunch of video game groupies
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this thread will die just like that mw2 360 thread after henzo left all those bums 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
And to the dudes defending M$ and Sony, shut up. It's not that serious. Sound like a bunch of video game groupies
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nobody picking this up for PC?
nerd.gif

i know it's an xbox thread but doesnt hurt to ask
laugh.gif

nobody picking this up for PC?
nerd.gif

i know it's an xbox thread but doesnt hurt to ask
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
same thing i was thinking...other games came out and XBL is very social so we play what our friends play for the most part...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

roll.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
same thing i was thinking...other games came out and XBL is very social so we play what our friends play for the most part...

Gotta work 7am-5pm On Tuesday so no midnight release for me.

Hopefully it'll be at my doorstep from Amazon when I get home from work.

Gotta work 7am-5pm On Tuesday so no midnight release for me.

Hopefully it'll be at my doorstep from Amazon when I get home from work.

Back
Top Bottom